'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 6 Trailer Debuted
There is about a month before the premiere of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 6. To tide fans over the show's return, E! has debuted a trailer for the reality series. There is no big drama in the preview since all the girls are featured in good mood.
Kourtney Kardashian's living partner, Scott Disick, appears briefly in the trailer. While there is no hint about a wedding, he declares a statement to take Kim Kardashian's sister as a wife, but fails to impress her mother, Kris Jenner.
Meanwhile, Kourtney's son Mason Dash Disick is likely to get less spotlight in the upcoming season. "I'm trying to keep him off camera for the new season of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'. He might be playing on the floor in some footage or running around, but everyone knows not to shoot him," the 32-year-old socialite recently stated.
"I definitely want to protect him. I actually don't have him on camera anymore, starting with our New York show," she added. "And It was a hard decision, because being a mom is my life, so not having him on camera is cutting out the most important part of my life."
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 6 will premiere Sunday, June 12 at 10 P.M. on E!.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right