'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 6 Trailer Debuted
There is about a month before the premiere of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 6. To tide fans over the show's return, E! has debuted a trailer for the reality series. There is no big drama in the preview since all the girls are featured in good mood.
Kourtney Kardashian's living partner, Scott Disick, appears briefly in the trailer. While there is no hint about a wedding, he declares a statement to take Kim Kardashian's sister as a wife, but fails to impress her mother, Kris Jenner.
Meanwhile, Kourtney's son Mason Dash Disick is likely to get less spotlight in the upcoming season. "I'm trying to keep him off camera for the new season of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'. He might be playing on the floor in some footage or running around, but everyone knows not to shoot him," the 32-year-old socialite recently stated.
"I definitely want to protect him. I actually don't have him on camera anymore, starting with our New York show," she added. "And It was a hard decision, because being a mom is my life, so not having him on camera is cutting out the most important part of my life."
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 6 will premiere Sunday, June 12 at 10 P.M. on E!.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes