'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 6 Trailer Debuted
There is about a month before the premiere of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 6. To tide fans over the show's return, E! has debuted a trailer for the reality series. There is no big drama in the preview since all the girls are featured in good mood.
Kourtney Kardashian's living partner, Scott Disick, appears briefly in the trailer. While there is no hint about a wedding, he declares a statement to take Kim Kardashian's sister as a wife, but fails to impress her mother, Kris Jenner.
Meanwhile, Kourtney's son Mason Dash Disick is likely to get less spotlight in the upcoming season. "I'm trying to keep him off camera for the new season of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'. He might be playing on the floor in some footage or running around, but everyone knows not to shoot him," the 32-year-old socialite recently stated.
"I definitely want to protect him. I actually don't have him on camera anymore, starting with our New York show," she added. "And It was a hard decision, because being a mom is my life, so not having him on camera is cutting out the most important part of my life."
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 6 will premiere Sunday, June 12 at 10 P.M. on E!.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'