David Boreanaz Confirms Season 7 of 'Bones'
David Boreanaz broke the news of "Bones" season 7 before the official announcement came out. He wrote on Twitter on Monday, May 2 night, "OT! Orange and Black craziness! Oh, Season 7 is GO for Bones".
"Bones" renewal actually is inevitable as showrunner Hart Hanson said last month that there was only "business stuff" left to take care of. "It's license fee negotiations," said Hanson. "They are talking like crazy over there. In 2009, it wasn't settled until the weekend before upfronts. I imagine this could be anywhere between now and May 15. I'm very confident we will come to a deal."
Hanson had even mapped out the possibilities of how they are going to deal with Emily Deschanel's pregnancy. "We're still contending with the effects of Emily's pregnancy on the show," he said. "We have had multiple production conversations with the studio. The network will weigh in heavily. Were we to do four episodes without Emily, is the network interested in that? It's conversations we haven't had yet. I have to be ready for any of those contingencies."
The formal announcement is expected to be made on Tuesday, May 3. Meanwhile, the sixth season finale, titled "The Change in the Game", will air on May 19.
More Bones News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'