David Boreanaz Confirms Season 7 of 'Bones'
David Boreanaz broke the news of "Bones" season 7 before the official announcement came out. He wrote on Twitter on Monday, May 2 night, "OT! Orange and Black craziness! Oh, Season 7 is GO for Bones".
"Bones" renewal actually is inevitable as showrunner Hart Hanson said last month that there was only "business stuff" left to take care of. "It's license fee negotiations," said Hanson. "They are talking like crazy over there. In 2009, it wasn't settled until the weekend before upfronts. I imagine this could be anywhere between now and May 15. I'm very confident we will come to a deal."
Hanson had even mapped out the possibilities of how they are going to deal with Emily Deschanel's pregnancy. "We're still contending with the effects of Emily's pregnancy on the show," he said. "We have had multiple production conversations with the studio. The network will weigh in heavily. Were we to do four episodes without Emily, is the network interested in that? It's conversations we haven't had yet. I have to be ready for any of those contingencies."
The formal announcement is expected to be made on Tuesday, May 3. Meanwhile, the sixth season finale, titled "The Change in the Game", will air on May 19.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'