David Boreanaz Confirms Season 7 of 'Bones'
David Boreanaz broke the news of "Bones" season 7 before the official announcement came out. He wrote on Twitter on Monday, May 2 night, "OT! Orange and Black craziness! Oh, Season 7 is GO for Bones".
"Bones" renewal actually is inevitable as showrunner Hart Hanson said last month that there was only "business stuff" left to take care of. "It's license fee negotiations," said Hanson. "They are talking like crazy over there. In 2009, it wasn't settled until the weekend before upfronts. I imagine this could be anywhere between now and May 15. I'm very confident we will come to a deal."
Hanson had even mapped out the possibilities of how they are going to deal with Emily Deschanel's pregnancy. "We're still contending with the effects of Emily's pregnancy on the show," he said. "We have had multiple production conversations with the studio. The network will weigh in heavily. Were we to do four episodes without Emily, is the network interested in that? It's conversations we haven't had yet. I have to be ready for any of those contingencies."
The formal announcement is expected to be made on Tuesday, May 3. Meanwhile, the sixth season finale, titled "The Change in the Game", will air on May 19.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video