David Boreanaz Confirms Season 7 of 'Bones'
David Boreanaz broke the news of "Bones" season 7 before the official announcement came out. He wrote on Twitter on Monday, May 2 night, "OT! Orange and Black craziness! Oh, Season 7 is GO for Bones".
"Bones" renewal actually is inevitable as showrunner Hart Hanson said last month that there was only "business stuff" left to take care of. "It's license fee negotiations," said Hanson. "They are talking like crazy over there. In 2009, it wasn't settled until the weekend before upfronts. I imagine this could be anywhere between now and May 15. I'm very confident we will come to a deal."
Hanson had even mapped out the possibilities of how they are going to deal with Emily Deschanel's pregnancy. "We're still contending with the effects of Emily's pregnancy on the show," he said. "We have had multiple production conversations with the studio. The network will weigh in heavily. Were we to do four episodes without Emily, is the network interested in that? It's conversations we haven't had yet. I have to be ready for any of those contingencies."
The formal announcement is expected to be made on Tuesday, May 3. Meanwhile, the sixth season finale, titled "The Change in the Game", will air on May 19.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016