Chris Hemsworth Could Hunt Kristen Stewart in 'Snow White and the Huntsman'
Chris Hemsworth may trade his hammer for an ax. Deadline reports that the "Thor" star is the front-runner to play the huntsman in Rupert Sanders-directed "Snow White and the Huntsman".
If Hemsworth is chosen, he will star opposite Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron who are set to portray Snow White and evil queen respectively. His character is ordered by evil queen to kill Snow White. However, the man decides to train Snow White to take care of herself.
Hemsworth's possible involvement has raised speculation on the film's start date. As Hemsworth has been scheduled to shoot comic-adapted "The Avengers", it is rumored that he will cause "Snow White and the Huntsman" to be off the plan.
An Australian actor, Hemsworth made his Hollywood debut through 2010's "Ca$h" where he played an economically troubled young man Sam Phelan. He has recently completed shooting action drama "Red Dawn" as well as "The Cabin in the Woods".
"Snow White and the Huntsman" is a fantasy film which is inspired by a Grimm fairy tale. It tells a story about the huntsman (who, in the original fairy tale, is supposed to kill Snow White but ends up letting her go) who becomes her protector and a mentor of sorts as they try to escape from the evil queen who ordered her death. The movie is scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on December 21, 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour