Chris Hemsworth Could Hunt Kristen Stewart in 'Snow White and the Huntsman'
Chris Hemsworth may trade his hammer for an ax. Deadline reports that the "Thor" star is the front-runner to play the huntsman in Rupert Sanders-directed "Snow White and the Huntsman".
If Hemsworth is chosen, he will star opposite Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron who are set to portray Snow White and evil queen respectively. His character is ordered by evil queen to kill Snow White. However, the man decides to train Snow White to take care of herself.
Hemsworth's possible involvement has raised speculation on the film's start date. As Hemsworth has been scheduled to shoot comic-adapted "The Avengers", it is rumored that he will cause "Snow White and the Huntsman" to be off the plan.
An Australian actor, Hemsworth made his Hollywood debut through 2010's "Ca$h" where he played an economically troubled young man Sam Phelan. He has recently completed shooting action drama "Red Dawn" as well as "The Cabin in the Woods".
"Snow White and the Huntsman" is a fantasy film which is inspired by a Grimm fairy tale. It tells a story about the huntsman (who, in the original fairy tale, is supposed to kill Snow White but ends up letting her go) who becomes her protector and a mentor of sorts as they try to escape from the evil queen who ordered her death. The movie is scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on December 21, 2012.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked