Chris Hemsworth Could Hunt Kristen Stewart in 'Snow White and the Huntsman'
Chris Hemsworth may trade his hammer for an ax. Deadline reports that the "Thor" star is the front-runner to play the huntsman in Rupert Sanders-directed "Snow White and the Huntsman".
If Hemsworth is chosen, he will star opposite Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron who are set to portray Snow White and evil queen respectively. His character is ordered by evil queen to kill Snow White. However, the man decides to train Snow White to take care of herself.
Hemsworth's possible involvement has raised speculation on the film's start date. As Hemsworth has been scheduled to shoot comic-adapted "The Avengers", it is rumored that he will cause "Snow White and the Huntsman" to be off the plan.
An Australian actor, Hemsworth made his Hollywood debut through 2010's "Ca$h" where he played an economically troubled young man Sam Phelan. He has recently completed shooting action drama "Red Dawn" as well as "The Cabin in the Woods".
"Snow White and the Huntsman" is a fantasy film which is inspired by a Grimm fairy tale. It tells a story about the huntsman (who, in the original fairy tale, is supposed to kill Snow White but ends up letting her go) who becomes her protector and a mentor of sorts as they try to escape from the evil queen who ordered her death. The movie is scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on December 21, 2012.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up