Discovery to Air One Hour Special Detailing Osama's Death
Since Osama bin Laden's death has become a hot topic on the last few days, Discovery Channel will air a one hour special that highlights the event. The network has lined up "Killing bin Laden" which "provides an intimate second-by-second account of the Bin Laden operation."
"Utilizing a global team of local reporters, fixers and cameras on the ground in Abbottabad, Pakistan," the special will detail how the operation was planned and executed, and the special ops involved in the operation. It will additionally provide scoop on the burial of bin Laden at sea.
"Killing bin Laden" will premiere on Sunday, May 15 at 10P.M. ET/PT. Encore airings will air on Discovery Communications' Military Channel, Science Channel ID and Planet Green in the U.S.
Osama bin Laden's death was announced by Barack Obama on Sunday, May 1. The U.S. President interrupted the primetime to deliver his speech on U.S. TV networks, saying "Tonight I can report to the American people and the world, the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children."
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge