Discovery to Air One Hour Special Detailing Osama's Death
Since Osama bin Laden's death has become a hot topic on the last few days, Discovery Channel will air a one hour special that highlights the event. The network has lined up "Killing bin Laden" which "provides an intimate second-by-second account of the Bin Laden operation."
"Utilizing a global team of local reporters, fixers and cameras on the ground in Abbottabad, Pakistan," the special will detail how the operation was planned and executed, and the special ops involved in the operation. It will additionally provide scoop on the burial of bin Laden at sea.
"Killing bin Laden" will premiere on Sunday, May 15 at 10P.M. ET/PT. Encore airings will air on Discovery Communications' Military Channel, Science Channel ID and Planet Green in the U.S.
Osama bin Laden's death was announced by Barack Obama on Sunday, May 1. The U.S. President interrupted the primetime to deliver his speech on U.S. TV networks, saying "Tonight I can report to the American people and the world, the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child