Joseph Gordon-Levitt Won't Return to 'G.I. Joe 2'
There won't be Joseph Gordon-Levitt in "G.I. Joe 2". When asked by Collider whether he will reprise his role as Rex Lewis in "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" sequel, the actor simply said, "No," yet did not give further details on the reason.
On the same occasion, Gordon-Levitt also talked about his involvement in upcoming "The Dark Knight Rises" where he lands role as John Blake. Expressing his excitement to work with Christopher Nolan who has directed him in "Inception", he said, "I'm incredibly excited to work with Chris again."
"And it is funny that we're talking about him here at a 'Hesher' junket," he continued. "Because that is what I love so much about working with Chris and what I love so much about his movies and what I think everyone loves about his movies."
Meanwhile, a new clip from "Hesher" has been unveiled. The video, which received an R rating, sees Gordon-Levitt pushing Natalie Portman and Devin Brochu into the pool after they come to Gordon-Levitt's house. The film will have a limited release across the nation starting May 13.
"G.I. Joe 2" is an action film directed by Jon Chu. Produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, it has Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick pen the script. The forthcoming movie will make its way out on August 10, 2012.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt interview:
'Hesher' clip 'Dirty and Wet':
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards