Joseph Gordon-Levitt Won't Return to 'G.I. Joe 2'
There won't be Joseph Gordon-Levitt in "G.I. Joe 2". When asked by Collider whether he will reprise his role as Rex Lewis in "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" sequel, the actor simply said, "No," yet did not give further details on the reason.
On the same occasion, Gordon-Levitt also talked about his involvement in upcoming "The Dark Knight Rises" where he lands role as John Blake. Expressing his excitement to work with Christopher Nolan who has directed him in "Inception", he said, "I'm incredibly excited to work with Chris again."
"And it is funny that we're talking about him here at a 'Hesher' junket," he continued. "Because that is what I love so much about working with Chris and what I love so much about his movies and what I think everyone loves about his movies."
Meanwhile, a new clip from "Hesher" has been unveiled. The video, which received an R rating, sees Gordon-Levitt pushing Natalie Portman and Devin Brochu into the pool after they come to Gordon-Levitt's house. The film will have a limited release across the nation starting May 13.
"G.I. Joe 2" is an action film directed by Jon Chu. Produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, it has Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick pen the script. The forthcoming movie will make its way out on August 10, 2012.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt interview:
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'