'House M.D.' 2.17 Preview: House's New Addiction
"The biggest surprise is yet to come," says the preview of new "House M.D." episode. The medical drama is close to wrapping up the seventh season which may end up revealing another downside of House. In "The Fix", the team begins to suspect House may have another type of drug problem.
House's addiction to Vicodin began to eat him up at the end of season 5 when he started to have hallucinations and finally admitted himself to a psychiatric hospital. His old habit came back several episodes ago when he could not stand the thought of Cuddy's potential death. When his lover found out that he popped the pills again, she broke off the relationship and consequently his heart. The event triggers a full relapse for House.
But the focus of the May 9 episode is not entirely on House. When the wacky doctor and Wilson bet on a boxing match and disagree over the outcome, Wilson gives him exactly one day to pay up or prove him wrong. House presses the boxer for more information to help prove his case and ends up attempting to breathe new life into the losing fighter's career.
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant