'House M.D.' 2.17 Preview: House's New Addiction
"The biggest surprise is yet to come," says the preview of new "House M.D." episode. The medical drama is close to wrapping up the seventh season which may end up revealing another downside of House. In "The Fix", the team begins to suspect House may have another type of drug problem.
House's addiction to Vicodin began to eat him up at the end of season 5 when he started to have hallucinations and finally admitted himself to a psychiatric hospital. His old habit came back several episodes ago when he could not stand the thought of Cuddy's potential death. When his lover found out that he popped the pills again, she broke off the relationship and consequently his heart. The event triggers a full relapse for House.
But the focus of the May 9 episode is not entirely on House. When the wacky doctor and Wilson bet on a boxing match and disagree over the outcome, Wilson gives him exactly one day to pay up or prove him wrong. House presses the boxer for more information to help prove his case and ends up attempting to breathe new life into the losing fighter's career.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years