'House M.D.' 2.17 Preview: House's New Addiction
"The biggest surprise is yet to come," says the preview of new "House M.D." episode. The medical drama is close to wrapping up the seventh season which may end up revealing another downside of House. In "The Fix", the team begins to suspect House may have another type of drug problem.
House's addiction to Vicodin began to eat him up at the end of season 5 when he started to have hallucinations and finally admitted himself to a psychiatric hospital. His old habit came back several episodes ago when he could not stand the thought of Cuddy's potential death. When his lover found out that he popped the pills again, she broke off the relationship and consequently his heart. The event triggers a full relapse for House.
But the focus of the May 9 episode is not entirely on House. When the wacky doctor and Wilson bet on a boxing match and disagree over the outcome, Wilson gives him exactly one day to pay up or prove him wrong. House presses the boxer for more information to help prove his case and ends up attempting to breathe new life into the losing fighter's career.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle