Arrested for DUI, Rick Springfield Looks Sad in Mug Shot
Rick Springfield, the singer best known for his '80s hit "Jessie's Girl", has a run-in with the law recently. TMZ broke the news that the 61-year-old was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence on Sunday night, May 1. The gossip site has also uncovered the sad-looking mug shot of the rocker.
As for the details leading to Rick's arrest, Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, told Los Angeles Times that the soap actor-turned-crooner was driving his 1963 Corvette when being pulled over by sheriff's deputies near Pacific Coast Highway and Trancas Canyon Road at around 8 P.M. "He made a maneuver away from the light and it prompted them to stop and pull him over," he said.
It was still unclear what traffic violation Rick did at the time, but when the deputies pulled him over, they smelled alcohol on his breath. After blowing into a breathalyzer, the rocker registered a 0.10% alcohol content whereas the legal limit in California is 0.08. He was taken into custody in Malibu, before being released on $5,000 bond at around 2:10 A.M. Monday, May 2.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked