Sarah Walks Away From Her Wedding in 'Brothers and Sisters' Season Finale Preview
The last episode of "Brothers & Sisters" season 5 has been teased in a preview that airs following "For Better or for Worse". In the upcoming episode, Sarah and Luc's wedding is coming but there is possibility that the nuptials is scrapped.
According to the synopsis, plans go horribly awry and the Walkers learn several surprising lessons about the real meaning of family. Sarah, portrayed by Rachel Griffiths, is seen walking away from her wedding as more secrets are unraveled during her important day.
"Walker Down the Aisle", which will serve as season 5 finale, is set to air Sunday, May 8 on ABC. The show is still in the bubble as they network is yet to announce a renewal.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars