Sarah Walks Away From Her Wedding in 'Brothers and Sisters' Season Finale Preview
The last episode of "Brothers & Sisters" season 5 has been teased in a preview that airs following "For Better or for Worse". In the upcoming episode, Sarah and Luc's wedding is coming but there is possibility that the nuptials is scrapped.
According to the synopsis, plans go horribly awry and the Walkers learn several surprising lessons about the real meaning of family. Sarah, portrayed by Rachel Griffiths, is seen walking away from her wedding as more secrets are unraveled during her important day.
"Walker Down the Aisle", which will serve as season 5 finale, is set to air Sunday, May 8 on ABC. The show is still in the bubble as they network is yet to announce a renewal.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing