Sarah Walks Away From Her Wedding in 'Brothers and Sisters' Season Finale Preview
The last episode of "Brothers & Sisters" season 5 has been teased in a preview that airs following "For Better or for Worse". In the upcoming episode, Sarah and Luc's wedding is coming but there is possibility that the nuptials is scrapped.
According to the synopsis, plans go horribly awry and the Walkers learn several surprising lessons about the real meaning of family. Sarah, portrayed by Rachel Griffiths, is seen walking away from her wedding as more secrets are unraveled during her important day.
"Walker Down the Aisle", which will serve as season 5 finale, is set to air Sunday, May 8 on ABC. The show is still in the bubble as they network is yet to announce a renewal.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single