Sarah Walks Away From Her Wedding in 'Brothers and Sisters' Season Finale Preview
The last episode of "Brothers & Sisters" season 5 has been teased in a preview that airs following "For Better or for Worse". In the upcoming episode, Sarah and Luc's wedding is coming but there is possibility that the nuptials is scrapped.
According to the synopsis, plans go horribly awry and the Walkers learn several surprising lessons about the real meaning of family. Sarah, portrayed by Rachel Griffiths, is seen walking away from her wedding as more secrets are unraveled during her important day.
"Walker Down the Aisle", which will serve as season 5 finale, is set to air Sunday, May 8 on ABC. The show is still in the bubble as they network is yet to announce a renewal.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart