Sarah Walks Away From Her Wedding in 'Brothers and Sisters' Season Finale Preview
The last episode of "Brothers & Sisters" season 5 has been teased in a preview that airs following "For Better or for Worse". In the upcoming episode, Sarah and Luc's wedding is coming but there is possibility that the nuptials is scrapped.
According to the synopsis, plans go horribly awry and the Walkers learn several surprising lessons about the real meaning of family. Sarah, portrayed by Rachel Griffiths, is seen walking away from her wedding as more secrets are unraveled during her important day.
"Walker Down the Aisle", which will serve as season 5 finale, is set to air Sunday, May 8 on ABC. The show is still in the bubble as they network is yet to announce a renewal.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'