Lindsay Lohan Stays Sober at Tyler Shields' Birthday Bash
Lindsay Lohan is sticking to her sobriety. Radar Online reported that the actress who has recently landed a part in "Gotti: Three Generations" kept herself sober while partying with Tyler Shields and several others to celebrate the photographer's 29th birthday at an Olive Garden inn Burbank, California on Friday night, April 29.
"There was wine on the table throughout the party but Lindsay never touched any. She only drank water," an eyewitness informed the gossip site. Apparently, the 24-year-old actress didn't need any alcoholic drink to have fun. The observer also noted, "There was a lot of laughter and picture-taking, and everybody even sang 'Happy Birthday'."
Joining Lindsay and Tyler at the party were "Kyle XY" actor Matt Dallas, "Nikita" star Lyndsy Fonseca and actor Simon Curtis among others. According the witness, there were "about 15 or so people" joining the celebration. The inside source added, "It was pretty low-key but they all seemed to be having a great time."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?