Lindsay Lohan Stays Sober at Tyler Shields' Birthday Bash
Lindsay Lohan is sticking to her sobriety. Radar Online reported that the actress who has recently landed a part in "Gotti: Three Generations" kept herself sober while partying with Tyler Shields and several others to celebrate the photographer's 29th birthday at an Olive Garden inn Burbank, California on Friday night, April 29.
"There was wine on the table throughout the party but Lindsay never touched any. She only drank water," an eyewitness informed the gossip site. Apparently, the 24-year-old actress didn't need any alcoholic drink to have fun. The observer also noted, "There was a lot of laughter and picture-taking, and everybody even sang 'Happy Birthday'."
Joining Lindsay and Tyler at the party were "Kyle XY" actor Matt Dallas, "Nikita" star Lyndsy Fonseca and actor Simon Curtis among others. According the witness, there were "about 15 or so people" joining the celebration. The inside source added, "It was pretty low-key but they all seemed to be having a great time."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer