Lindsay Lohan Stays Sober at Tyler Shields' Birthday Bash
Lindsay Lohan is sticking to her sobriety. Radar Online reported that the actress who has recently landed a part in "Gotti: Three Generations" kept herself sober while partying with Tyler Shields and several others to celebrate the photographer's 29th birthday at an Olive Garden inn Burbank, California on Friday night, April 29.
"There was wine on the table throughout the party but Lindsay never touched any. She only drank water," an eyewitness informed the gossip site. Apparently, the 24-year-old actress didn't need any alcoholic drink to have fun. The observer also noted, "There was a lot of laughter and picture-taking, and everybody even sang 'Happy Birthday'."
Joining Lindsay and Tyler at the party were "Kyle XY" actor Matt Dallas, "Nikita" star Lyndsy Fonseca and actor Simon Curtis among others. According the witness, there were "about 15 or so people" joining the celebration. The inside source added, "It was pretty low-key but they all seemed to be having a great time."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App