Lindsay Lohan Stays Sober at Tyler Shields' Birthday Bash
Lindsay Lohan is sticking to her sobriety. Radar Online reported that the actress who has recently landed a part in "Gotti: Three Generations" kept herself sober while partying with Tyler Shields and several others to celebrate the photographer's 29th birthday at an Olive Garden inn Burbank, California on Friday night, April 29.
"There was wine on the table throughout the party but Lindsay never touched any. She only drank water," an eyewitness informed the gossip site. Apparently, the 24-year-old actress didn't need any alcoholic drink to have fun. The observer also noted, "There was a lot of laughter and picture-taking, and everybody even sang 'Happy Birthday'."
Joining Lindsay and Tyler at the party were "Kyle XY" actor Matt Dallas, "Nikita" star Lyndsy Fonseca and actor Simon Curtis among others. According the witness, there were "about 15 or so people" joining the celebration. The inside source added, "It was pretty low-key but they all seemed to be having a great time."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson