Lindsay Lohan Stays Sober at Tyler Shields' Birthday Bash
Lindsay Lohan is sticking to her sobriety. Radar Online reported that the actress who has recently landed a part in "Gotti: Three Generations" kept herself sober while partying with Tyler Shields and several others to celebrate the photographer's 29th birthday at an Olive Garden inn Burbank, California on Friday night, April 29.
"There was wine on the table throughout the party but Lindsay never touched any. She only drank water," an eyewitness informed the gossip site. Apparently, the 24-year-old actress didn't need any alcoholic drink to have fun. The observer also noted, "There was a lot of laughter and picture-taking, and everybody even sang 'Happy Birthday'."
Joining Lindsay and Tyler at the party were "Kyle XY" actor Matt Dallas, "Nikita" star Lyndsy Fonseca and actor Simon Curtis among others. According the witness, there were "about 15 or so people" joining the celebration. The inside source added, "It was pretty low-key but they all seemed to be having a great time."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show