Kellan Lutz Takes AnnaLynne McCord to Brother's Wedding
Kellan Lutz seems to be getting stronger with on-and-off girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord. The Emmett Cullen of "Twilight Saga" served as a groomsman in his brother Brandon's wedding last Saturday, April 30, and PopSugar reported that he brought along the "90210" beauty to the family event as his date.
For the special occasion, the 26-year-old actor, who will be seen in "Love, Wedding, Marriage", looked sharp in a suit with yellow tie that matches the bridesmaid dresses. He recently finished filming his part for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Annalynne, in the meantime, was lovely in a pale pink dress.
Earlier on the day, Kellan was seen flaunting off his buff body in Venice Beach, California. Ditching his shirt, the "Immortals" hunk soaked up the sun while out skateboarding. He was also spotted spending time with his family before going to the wedding.
AnnaLynne herself is no stranger to Kellan's family. The TV star has actually taken on the hosting duties for the bachelorette party of Brandon's fiancee, Sara Oriolo. During a pool party at Wet Republic, on April 23, she introduced Sara as "the future Mrs. Lutz" and said, "I'm very, very excited about her big day next week."
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight