Kellan Lutz Takes AnnaLynne McCord to Brother's Wedding
Kellan Lutz seems to be getting stronger with on-and-off girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord. The Emmett Cullen of "Twilight Saga" served as a groomsman in his brother Brandon's wedding last Saturday, April 30, and PopSugar reported that he brought along the "90210" beauty to the family event as his date.
For the special occasion, the 26-year-old actor, who will be seen in "Love, Wedding, Marriage", looked sharp in a suit with yellow tie that matches the bridesmaid dresses. He recently finished filming his part for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Annalynne, in the meantime, was lovely in a pale pink dress.
Earlier on the day, Kellan was seen flaunting off his buff body in Venice Beach, California. Ditching his shirt, the "Immortals" hunk soaked up the sun while out skateboarding. He was also spotted spending time with his family before going to the wedding.
AnnaLynne herself is no stranger to Kellan's family. The TV star has actually taken on the hosting duties for the bachelorette party of Brandon's fiancee, Sara Oriolo. During a pool party at Wet Republic, on April 23, she introduced Sara as "the future Mrs. Lutz" and said, "I'm very, very excited about her big day next week."
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC