Fresh Set Photos for 'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Found
New set photos from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have leaked online. The pictures, obtained by Tumba Abierta (via Collider), see properties which are likely used for the production of the action adventure movie, including buildings made of rock and wooden boats.
A decade after he defeated Kraken, Perseus (Sam Worthington) tries to live a quieter life as a fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year-old son, Helius. Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramirez), switches loyalty and makes a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus.
Also returning to the film are the likes of Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes. Meanwhile, Danny Huston, Rosamund Pike, Toby Kebbell, and Bill Nighy are added to the cast line-up to portray new characters. With Jonathan Liebesman directing, the untitled Clash of the Titans sequel is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer