Fresh Set Photos for 'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Found
New set photos from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have leaked online. The pictures, obtained by Tumba Abierta (via Collider), see properties which are likely used for the production of the action adventure movie, including buildings made of rock and wooden boats.
A decade after he defeated Kraken, Perseus (Sam Worthington) tries to live a quieter life as a fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year-old son, Helius. Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramirez), switches loyalty and makes a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus.
Also returning to the film are the likes of Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes. Meanwhile, Danny Huston, Rosamund Pike, Toby Kebbell, and Bill Nighy are added to the cast line-up to portray new characters. With Jonathan Liebesman directing, the untitled Clash of the Titans sequel is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie