Fresh Set Photos for 'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Found
New set photos from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have leaked online. The pictures, obtained by Tumba Abierta (via Collider), see properties which are likely used for the production of the action adventure movie, including buildings made of rock and wooden boats.
A decade after he defeated Kraken, Perseus (Sam Worthington) tries to live a quieter life as a fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year-old son, Helius. Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramirez), switches loyalty and makes a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus.
Also returning to the film are the likes of Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes. Meanwhile, Danny Huston, Rosamund Pike, Toby Kebbell, and Bill Nighy are added to the cast line-up to portray new characters. With Jonathan Liebesman directing, the untitled Clash of the Titans sequel is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?