Fresh Set Photos for 'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Found
New set photos from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have leaked online. The pictures, obtained by Tumba Abierta (via Collider), see properties which are likely used for the production of the action adventure movie, including buildings made of rock and wooden boats.
A decade after he defeated Kraken, Perseus (Sam Worthington) tries to live a quieter life as a fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year-old son, Helius. Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramirez), switches loyalty and makes a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus.
Also returning to the film are the likes of Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes. Meanwhile, Danny Huston, Rosamund Pike, Toby Kebbell, and Bill Nighy are added to the cast line-up to portray new characters. With Jonathan Liebesman directing, the untitled Clash of the Titans sequel is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'