Fresh Set Photos for 'Clash of the Titans' Sequel Found
New set photos from "Clash of the Titans" sequel have leaked online. The pictures, obtained by Tumba Abierta (via Collider), see properties which are likely used for the production of the action adventure movie, including buildings made of rock and wooden boats.
A decade after he defeated Kraken, Perseus (Sam Worthington) tries to live a quieter life as a fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year-old son, Helius. Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramirez), switches loyalty and makes a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus.
Also returning to the film are the likes of Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes. Meanwhile, Danny Huston, Rosamund Pike, Toby Kebbell, and Bill Nighy are added to the cast line-up to portray new characters. With Jonathan Liebesman directing, the untitled Clash of the Titans sequel is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child