Birth of Twins Sends Nick Cannon to the Happiest Place in His Life
Nick Cannon is clearly delighted by the arrival of his newborn twins. The "America's Got Talent" host officially became a first-time dad after wife Mariah Carey gave birth to their first children last Saturday, April 30. He has since made use of his Twitter to share his excitement about the arrival of the babies.
Since the birth of the twins coincided with the couple's fourth wedding anniversary, the 30-year-old tweeted on Saturday, "My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won't ever be able to top this!" He continued to express his joy the next day by writing, "I'm in the happiest place I've ever been in my life. I never had more amazing things happening. I am humbled by God's Favor!!"
Nick's singer wife Mariah gave birth to their first son and daughter at 12:07 P.M. EDT Saturday at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles. Cindi Berger, representative for Mariah, confirmed the news before noting that the baby girl, who weighed 5 pounds, 3 ounces and was 18 inches long, was born first, followed by the baby boy, who weighed 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 19 inches long.
Cindi also noted that Nick drove Mariah to the hospital in their Rolls-Royce Phantom, but went to the wrong department because he was so nervous. After the birth of the babies, the happy couple were listening to Mariah's "We Belong Together". They have yet to name the newborns.
More Nick Cannon News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!