Video Premiere: Young Jeezy's 'Count It Up'
Young Jeezy has just debuted a music video in support of his single "Count It Up". The rapper throws his rhymes to the camera while footage of random people counting money are inserted between the performance scene.
The "Count It Up" music featured in this music video is a remix of a song with the same name. The revamped tune has additional lines by Tity Boy. The original one, which is a solo track, reportedly is recorded for Jeezy's upcoming studio album "TM 103".
Rumor has it, the new album, which is long delayed, will be released at the end of this year. The lead single of the forthcoming CD is said to be the one which features Lil Wayne. It's called "Ballin' " and has made its way out earlier this month.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen