Video Premiere: Young Jeezy's 'Count It Up'
Young Jeezy has just debuted a music video in support of his single "Count It Up". The rapper throws his rhymes to the camera while footage of random people counting money are inserted between the performance scene.
The "Count It Up" music featured in this music video is a remix of a song with the same name. The revamped tune has additional lines by Tity Boy. The original one, which is a solo track, reportedly is recorded for Jeezy's upcoming studio album "TM 103".
Rumor has it, the new album, which is long delayed, will be released at the end of this year. The lead single of the forthcoming CD is said to be the one which features Lil Wayne. It's called "Ballin' " and has made its way out earlier this month.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?