Video Premiere: Young Jeezy's 'Count It Up'
Young Jeezy has just debuted a music video in support of his single "Count It Up". The rapper throws his rhymes to the camera while footage of random people counting money are inserted between the performance scene.
The "Count It Up" music featured in this music video is a remix of a song with the same name. The revamped tune has additional lines by Tity Boy. The original one, which is a solo track, reportedly is recorded for Jeezy's upcoming studio album "TM 103".
Rumor has it, the new album, which is long delayed, will be released at the end of this year. The lead single of the forthcoming CD is said to be the one which features Lil Wayne. It's called "Ballin' " and has made its way out earlier this month.
Young Jeezy's "Count It Up" music video
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters