Vanessa Hudgens Cast as Pregnant Teen in Indie Drama
Vanessa Hudgens is eying an indie project as her next movie after "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island". THR said in its report that the actress is in "final negotiations" to star in "Gimme Shelter" which will pair her up with Brendan Fraser.
If Hudgens indeed is cast, she would portray a pregnant teen girl who is homeless after fleeing from her abusive mother. She starts a journey to find her biological father who had her through a youthful fling. He first "takes her in but then throws her out when she refuses to abort her child". Fraser is to slip in the role of the girl's father.
The script is developed by Ron Krauss who would also direct the film and produce the movie along with Jeff Rice and Dama Claire. Production is scheduled to start at the end of the May and filming will take place in Connecticut.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album