Vanessa Hudgens Cast as Pregnant Teen in Indie Drama
Vanessa Hudgens is eying an indie project as her next movie after "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island". THR said in its report that the actress is in "final negotiations" to star in "Gimme Shelter" which will pair her up with Brendan Fraser.
If Hudgens indeed is cast, she would portray a pregnant teen girl who is homeless after fleeing from her abusive mother. She starts a journey to find her biological father who had her through a youthful fling. He first "takes her in but then throws her out when she refuses to abort her child". Fraser is to slip in the role of the girl's father.
The script is developed by Ron Krauss who would also direct the film and produce the movie along with Jeff Rice and Dama Claire. Production is scheduled to start at the end of the May and filming will take place in Connecticut.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6