Vanessa Hudgens Cast as Pregnant Teen in Indie Drama
Vanessa Hudgens is eying an indie project as her next movie after "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island". THR said in its report that the actress is in "final negotiations" to star in "Gimme Shelter" which will pair her up with Brendan Fraser.
If Hudgens indeed is cast, she would portray a pregnant teen girl who is homeless after fleeing from her abusive mother. She starts a journey to find her biological father who had her through a youthful fling. He first "takes her in but then throws her out when she refuses to abort her child". Fraser is to slip in the role of the girl's father.
The script is developed by Ron Krauss who would also direct the film and produce the movie along with Jeff Rice and Dama Claire. Production is scheduled to start at the end of the May and filming will take place in Connecticut.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months