Pics: Prince William's Goddaughter Steals Attention During Royal Wedding Kiss
All eyes were on Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday, April 29, but one flower girl has come out as the star of the royal wedding. Amidst the joyous atmosphere, 3-year-old Grace Van Cutsem won many over after she was captured on camera looking to be overwhelmed by the hysteria of the estimated one million people gathering at the Buckingham Palace.
The Goddaughter of William covered her ears with her hands and frowned as the roar of the crowd grew even louder when William and his new wife Kate shared their kiss on the balcony of the palace. After the kiss, the little girl was seen being comforted by the new Duchess of Cambridge, but it didn't take long for her to hold her hands over her ears again as the Royal Air Force made their ceremonial flypast.
Grace, who is tall enough to peek over the balcony, seemed to be on the verge of tears before she was ushered back into the Buckingham Palace. According to palace officials, the toddler felt poorly when she was on the balcony.
Grace is the daughter of Lady Rose Astor and Hugh van Cutsem, and is the great-great-great-granddaughter of William Waldorf Astor. She was one of the youngest bridesmaids at the wedding. The other one was Eliza Lopes, the 3-year-old granddaughter of the Duchess of Cornwall.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune