Pics: Prince William's Goddaughter Steals Attention During Royal Wedding Kiss
All eyes were on Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday, April 29, but one flower girl has come out as the star of the royal wedding. Amidst the joyous atmosphere, 3-year-old Grace Van Cutsem won many over after she was captured on camera looking to be overwhelmed by the hysteria of the estimated one million people gathering at the Buckingham Palace.
The Goddaughter of William covered her ears with her hands and frowned as the roar of the crowd grew even louder when William and his new wife Kate shared their kiss on the balcony of the palace. After the kiss, the little girl was seen being comforted by the new Duchess of Cambridge, but it didn't take long for her to hold her hands over her ears again as the Royal Air Force made their ceremonial flypast.
Grace, who is tall enough to peek over the balcony, seemed to be on the verge of tears before she was ushered back into the Buckingham Palace. According to palace officials, the toddler felt poorly when she was on the balcony.
Grace is the daughter of Lady Rose Astor and Hugh van Cutsem, and is the great-great-great-granddaughter of William Waldorf Astor. She was one of the youngest bridesmaids at the wedding. The other one was Eliza Lopes, the 3-year-old granddaughter of the Duchess of Cornwall.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama