FOX Pulls Hurricane Episodes of 'Family Guy', 'American Dad!', and 'Cleveland'
FOX has avoided possible controversies by shelving its Animation Domination hurricane-themed crossover. The network announced they will delay "Family Guy", "American Dad!" and "The Cleveland Show" episodes which were previously scheduled to air this Sunday, May 1 after tornadoes hit the Southeast this week.
"In light of the recent storms that have affected the nation, FOX has decided to postpone the crossover episodes that were originally scheduled to air this Sunday," the network said in a statement. The decision to hold the episodes was made after FOX consulted with creator Seth MacFarlane and other writers of the three comedies.
The crossover episodes were written about 18 months ago. On "Cleveland", a hurricane storms its way through Stoolbend and wrecks the Brown/Tubbs family vacation plans. On "Family Guy", the stress of the storm that hits Quahog drives Brian to overindulge in questionable substances. On "American Dad!", the hurricane visits Langley Falls and wreaks havoc on the Smiths, who decide to ride it out at home.
A FOX spokeswoman confirmed that the crossover event will air next season and that the remainder of this season's episodes for the respective series will air as planned. Meanwhile, repeats of the three shows will air in place of the crossover event.
More FOX News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'