Kate Middleton Changes Into Gorgeous Second Dress for Reception
Kate Middleton continues to stun with her choice of dress for her wedding day. After showing off a regal look with her Alexander McQueen wedding gown on Friday morning, April 29, the wife of Duke of Cambridge William slipped into another gorgeous white dress for the royal reception at Buckingham Palace.
For the second post-wedding bash of the day, the Duchess of Cambridge opted to don a white satin strapless evening gown with a circle skirt and diamante detailing around the waist. Like her wedding gown, this reception dress was also designed by Alexander creative director Sarah Burton. The 29-year-old completed her look for the evening with a white angora bolero cardigan.
William also changed his clothes for the wedding reception with 300 of their closest family and friends at Buckingham Palace. The 28-year-old traded his scarlet colonel uniform for a classic, double-breasted dinner jacket and bow tie. Kate's sister Pippa has stepped out in a colorful outfit as well. She donned a floor-length green dress with a plunging neckline by London designer Alice Temperley.
Kate's dress designer Sarah Burton has earlier called designing the dress "the experience of a lifetime". She went to explain that "Alexander McQueen's designs are all about bringing contrasts together to create startling and beautiful clothes and I hope that by marrying traditional fabrics and lacework, with a modern structure and design we have created a beautiful dress for Catherine on her wedding day."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal