Kate Middleton Changes Into Gorgeous Second Dress for Reception
Kate Middleton continues to stun with her choice of dress for her wedding day. After showing off a regal look with her Alexander McQueen wedding gown on Friday morning, April 29, the wife of Duke of Cambridge William slipped into another gorgeous white dress for the royal reception at Buckingham Palace.
For the second post-wedding bash of the day, the Duchess of Cambridge opted to don a white satin strapless evening gown with a circle skirt and diamante detailing around the waist. Like her wedding gown, this reception dress was also designed by Alexander creative director Sarah Burton. The 29-year-old completed her look for the evening with a white angora bolero cardigan.
William also changed his clothes for the wedding reception with 300 of their closest family and friends at Buckingham Palace. The 28-year-old traded his scarlet colonel uniform for a classic, double-breasted dinner jacket and bow tie. Kate's sister Pippa has stepped out in a colorful outfit as well. She donned a floor-length green dress with a plunging neckline by London designer Alice Temperley.
Kate's dress designer Sarah Burton has earlier called designing the dress "the experience of a lifetime". She went to explain that "Alexander McQueen's designs are all about bringing contrasts together to create startling and beautiful clothes and I hope that by marrying traditional fabrics and lacework, with a modern structure and design we have created a beautiful dress for Catherine on her wedding day."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs