Royal Wedding Coverage: David and Victoria Beckham Stylish for Ceremony
Royal wedding guests have been piling into Westminster Abbey to witness first hand the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Among the celebrity guests spotted making their way into the abbey on Friday morning, April 29 were superstar couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams.
David looked sharp in his dark Ralph Lauren grey suit with a light grey cravat. He also sported his CBE for the special occasion. His singer-turned-fashion designer wife Victoria hid baby bump in a dark blue boat neck tunic dress from her latest AW11 collection. Tying her hair in a long ponytail, she completed her look with a Phillip Treacy hat and customized Christian Louboutin heels.
Another famous British star present at the wedding was "Candle in the Wind" singer Elton John. Bringing along his partner David Furnish, the 64-year-old was decked in a black tail coat and grey trousers with a purple tie. His partner, in the meantime, opted to go with a black suit and grey waistcoat. CNN reported that they arrived to applause from the crowd.
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson wore an all-blue outfit - a royal blue dress, shawl, gloves, hat and shoes, while singer Joss Stone looked lovely in a tight red dress with matching shoes, bag and a cream-colored hat. Film director Guy Ritchie and girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley were seen chatting with the Beckhams before being seated.
Aside from the celebrities, prime ministers and governors-general of Commonwealth countries and the diplomatic corps have also filed into the abbey. Additionally, Prince Harry's on-again-off-again girlfriend Chelsy Davy was seen arriving at the Abbey wearing an off-the-shoulder dress with a beige hat.
William and Kate's wedding ceremony will be conducted by Archishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, while the service will be performed by Dean of Westminster John Robert Hall and the address will be given by Bishop of London Richard Chartres. The British prince and his 29-year-old fiancee are expected to exchange personalized vows.
Elton John and David Furnish
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms