Alex Pettyfer's Tattoo Above Crotch Teased in Pic
Hollywood's latest bad boy flaunts his torso, revealing a little of his salacious-placed tattoo. Alex Pettyfer did a photo shoot at a studio on the outskirts of Paris for the new issue of VMan, wearing all-white for the beauty of Mario Testino's work. One of the pictures shows him with an opened coat and lowered pants.
One ink spotted on his toned body is that of a cross which is embedded on his right chest. Another is more discreet, nesting above his crotch and saying "Thank You". "In case I forget to say it," he winked, by way of explanation.
From the inside interview, readers find out that his tattoos spread all over his body parts. A black ring is on his finger, Arabic writing is on his arm and the phrase "What Goes Around Comes Around" is on his shoulder.
Labeled a "bad boy", Pettyfer said that he is not as reckless as people think he is. "I don't go out, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs." In fact, his Wikipedia profile is full of lies because the 21-year-old thinks people don't have anything cool or interesting to be said about him. "I've heard I'm called a bad boy, or difficult - maybe that's because I don't take any bulls**t," he slammed.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season