Alex Pettyfer's Tattoo Above Crotch Teased in Pic
Hollywood's latest bad boy flaunts his torso, revealing a little of his salacious-placed tattoo. Alex Pettyfer did a photo shoot at a studio on the outskirts of Paris for the new issue of VMan, wearing all-white for the beauty of Mario Testino's work. One of the pictures shows him with an opened coat and lowered pants.
One ink spotted on his toned body is that of a cross which is embedded on his right chest. Another is more discreet, nesting above his crotch and saying "Thank You". "In case I forget to say it," he winked, by way of explanation.
From the inside interview, readers find out that his tattoos spread all over his body parts. A black ring is on his finger, Arabic writing is on his arm and the phrase "What Goes Around Comes Around" is on his shoulder.
Labeled a "bad boy", Pettyfer said that he is not as reckless as people think he is. "I don't go out, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs." In fact, his Wikipedia profile is full of lies because the 21-year-old thinks people don't have anything cool or interesting to be said about him. "I've heard I'm called a bad boy, or difficult - maybe that's because I don't take any bulls**t," he slammed.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?