Alex Pettyfer's Tattoo Above Crotch Teased in Pic
Hollywood's latest bad boy flaunts his torso, revealing a little of his salacious-placed tattoo. Alex Pettyfer did a photo shoot at a studio on the outskirts of Paris for the new issue of VMan, wearing all-white for the beauty of Mario Testino's work. One of the pictures shows him with an opened coat and lowered pants.
One ink spotted on his toned body is that of a cross which is embedded on his right chest. Another is more discreet, nesting above his crotch and saying "Thank You". "In case I forget to say it," he winked, by way of explanation.
From the inside interview, readers find out that his tattoos spread all over his body parts. A black ring is on his finger, Arabic writing is on his arm and the phrase "What Goes Around Comes Around" is on his shoulder.
Labeled a "bad boy", Pettyfer said that he is not as reckless as people think he is. "I don't go out, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs." In fact, his Wikipedia profile is full of lies because the 21-year-old thinks people don't have anything cool or interesting to be said about him. "I've heard I'm called a bad boy, or difficult - maybe that's because I don't take any bulls**t," he slammed.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos