Video: Bruno Mars Performing 'Lazy Song' on 'American Idol'
Bruno Mars is an "American Idol" guest on its April 28 result show. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker visited the singing competition, singing his latest single "The Lazy Song". The stage was set to look like a living room with the guys lounging on the couch and the dog sitting lazily nearby.
"I think that may have been the first time we've had a dog on stage at #americanidol. Great job @brunomars," host Ryan Seacrest tweeted after the show. This becomes Bruno's first "Idol" performance. The other musical guest that night was Crystal Bowersox. The 2010 runner up of the "Idol" sang "Ridin' on the Radio".
Casey Abrams, who was saved by the judges a few weeks ago when he was on the bottom three, was finally eliminated that night. The 20-year-old singer was once again thrown to the bottom three, this time around along with two other male contestants Scotty McCreery and Jacob Lusk.
More Bruno Mars News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'