Video: Bruno Mars Performing 'Lazy Song' on 'American Idol'
Bruno Mars is an "American Idol" guest on its April 28 result show. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker visited the singing competition, singing his latest single "The Lazy Song". The stage was set to look like a living room with the guys lounging on the couch and the dog sitting lazily nearby.
"I think that may have been the first time we've had a dog on stage at #americanidol. Great job @brunomars," host Ryan Seacrest tweeted after the show. This becomes Bruno's first "Idol" performance. The other musical guest that night was Crystal Bowersox. The 2010 runner up of the "Idol" sang "Ridin' on the Radio".
Casey Abrams, who was saved by the judges a few weeks ago when he was on the bottom three, was finally eliminated that night. The 20-year-old singer was once again thrown to the bottom three, this time around along with two other male contestants Scotty McCreery and Jacob Lusk.
More Bruno Mars News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer