Video: Bruno Mars Performing 'Lazy Song' on 'American Idol'
Bruno Mars is an "American Idol" guest on its April 28 result show. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker visited the singing competition, singing his latest single "The Lazy Song". The stage was set to look like a living room with the guys lounging on the couch and the dog sitting lazily nearby.
"I think that may have been the first time we've had a dog on stage at #americanidol. Great job @brunomars," host Ryan Seacrest tweeted after the show. This becomes Bruno's first "Idol" performance. The other musical guest that night was Crystal Bowersox. The 2010 runner up of the "Idol" sang "Ridin' on the Radio".
Casey Abrams, who was saved by the judges a few weeks ago when he was on the bottom three, was finally eliminated that night. The 20-year-old singer was once again thrown to the bottom three, this time around along with two other male contestants Scotty McCreery and Jacob Lusk.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off