Video: Bruno Mars Performing 'Lazy Song' on 'American Idol'
Bruno Mars is an "American Idol" guest on its April 28 result show. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker visited the singing competition, singing his latest single "The Lazy Song". The stage was set to look like a living room with the guys lounging on the couch and the dog sitting lazily nearby.
"I think that may have been the first time we've had a dog on stage at #americanidol. Great job @brunomars," host Ryan Seacrest tweeted after the show. This becomes Bruno's first "Idol" performance. The other musical guest that night was Crystal Bowersox. The 2010 runner up of the "Idol" sang "Ridin' on the Radio".
Casey Abrams, who was saved by the judges a few weeks ago when he was on the bottom three, was finally eliminated that night. The 20-year-old singer was once again thrown to the bottom three, this time around along with two other male contestants Scotty McCreery and Jacob Lusk.
More Bruno Mars News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced