Video: Bruno Mars Performing 'Lazy Song' on 'American Idol'
Bruno Mars is an "American Idol" guest on its April 28 result show. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker visited the singing competition, singing his latest single "The Lazy Song". The stage was set to look like a living room with the guys lounging on the couch and the dog sitting lazily nearby.
"I think that may have been the first time we've had a dog on stage at #americanidol. Great job @brunomars," host Ryan Seacrest tweeted after the show. This becomes Bruno's first "Idol" performance. The other musical guest that night was Crystal Bowersox. The 2010 runner up of the "Idol" sang "Ridin' on the Radio".
Casey Abrams, who was saved by the judges a few weeks ago when he was on the bottom three, was finally eliminated that night. The 20-year-old singer was once again thrown to the bottom three, this time around along with two other male contestants Scotty McCreery and Jacob Lusk.
More Bruno Mars News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars