Jaimie Alexander Fights Against Destroyer in New 'Thor' Clip
Jaimie Alexander has brought a new "Thor" clip to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The clip sees Alexander's Sif and Warrior Three (Joshua Dallas, Tadanobu Asano, and Ray Stevenson) trying to defeat Destroyer.
There is also a new featurette focusing on Natalie Portman's Jane Foster. In the footage, director Kenneth Branagh explains that Portman's character is a "scientist, someone who watches the heavens and tries to understand the way in which interdimensial travel is possible." Portman adds, "Obviously, Thor's arrival confirms a lot of the things she believes in."
The Marvel comic-adapted movie tells the tale of a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.
The film has Chris Hemsworth stars as the title character, with Tom Hiddleston playing the mischief god Loki. Kat Dennings, Stellan Skarsgard, and Idris Elba serve as the supporting actors, with Jeremy Renner making a cameo. "Thor" will be released Stateside this summer, on May 6 to be exact.
'Thor' new clip:
'Thor' new featurette:
More Thor News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle