Nina Dobrev Ditched Vegetarian Diet for Beef Burger
Nina Dobrev tried to rely on veggies to live once but could not last more than four months. The "The Vampire Diaries" star appeared on the cover of Seventeen Fitness special issue in bikini, talking about the extents she keeps her body in shape.
"At the end of last year, I tried being a vegetarian for four months, and after awhile, I started feeling weak, like I needed more protein, more energy," she says. "Then I read a review an episode of 'The Vampire Diaries' online, and in it the writer mentioned that I was looking too thin. I was like, 'Okay, maybe they're right.' It made me think: I need a burger - a beef burger, not a soy burger."
Although she quit the regime, the experience has spawned a respect for the non meat eater. "I have so much respect for vegetarians and I'm so glad I tried it," Dobrev said, "but it just didn't work out for me." One lesson that she learns is "skinny isn't necessarily attractive. Guys like girls with curves."
The new issue of the magazine hits the stands on May 3.
More Nina Dobrev News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal