Khloe Kardashian to Kate Middleton: Step Back and Enjoy Your Wedding
Khloe Kardashian wants Kate Middleton to be able to enjoy her wedding to Prince William. Catching the royal wedding fever, the younger sister of reality star Kim Kardashian made use of her blog to share a bit of advice for the 29-year-old who will tie the knot with the British royal on Friday, April 29.
"As I'm sure you all know along with the rest of the planet, the royal wedding is tomorrow and I just wanted to send my well wishes to Prince William and the future Princess!" so she began her message. "I cannot imagine the stress that Kate is under as the bride-to-be with the ENTIRE world watching, so I just wanted to offer this small piece of advice (as someone who was a bride not too long ago)."
The 26-year-old continued, "This is YOUR day, and your wedding is a once in a lifetime occasion, so step back and enjoy it with your hubby! Your wedding day takes months to plan but is over in a blink of an eye so enjoy it and soak up every beautiful second of it. That advice goes to all of you brides-to-be out there LOL."
Khloe isn't the only reality star who catches the royal wedding buzz. Former "The City" star Whitney Port took to her blog and wrote, "I don't know about you guys but I'm getting super excited for the royal wedding! I've been watching all the specials and I can't wait for all of the big reveals."
The TV personality went on to share, "Princess Diana's wedding was so elegant and truly unforgettable, so in my excitement and anticipation for tomorrow's wedding, I found a bunch of pics from Princess Di's fairytale wedding and threw in a few of her famous fashion statements."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off