New Trailer Released for Steven Spielberg's 'Terra Nova'
Fox has debuted a new trailer for "Terra Nova" to tide people over the fall premiere. It mostly contains scenes from the previous promo, but shows more drama set both in 2149 as well as in the prehistoric time while following a family who embarks on an incredible journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a massive experiment to save the human race.
In the year 2149 the world is dying. The planet is overdeveloped, overcrowded and overpolluted. With the majority of plant and animal life extinct, devotion to science has brought mankind to the brink of destruction, but has also provided its only hope for salvation.
An ambitious project produced by Steven Spielberg, "Terra Nova" has been delayed several times because it requires more time for the visual effects. "This aspect of the series is essential, so we are pushing back the special early preview date to give the visual effects team the time needed for their ground-breaking work," Fox's President of Entertainment, Kevin Reilly, said in August when announcing that they scrapped the May 23 premiere.
The sci-fi, drama series has Jason O'Mara, Allison Miller, Stephen Lang, and Shelley Conn among the cast members.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns