New Trailer Released for Steven Spielberg's 'Terra Nova'
Fox has debuted a new trailer for "Terra Nova" to tide people over the fall premiere. It mostly contains scenes from the previous promo, but shows more drama set both in 2149 as well as in the prehistoric time while following a family who embarks on an incredible journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a massive experiment to save the human race.
In the year 2149 the world is dying. The planet is overdeveloped, overcrowded and overpolluted. With the majority of plant and animal life extinct, devotion to science has brought mankind to the brink of destruction, but has also provided its only hope for salvation.
An ambitious project produced by Steven Spielberg, "Terra Nova" has been delayed several times because it requires more time for the visual effects. "This aspect of the series is essential, so we are pushing back the special early preview date to give the visual effects team the time needed for their ground-breaking work," Fox's President of Entertainment, Kevin Reilly, said in August when announcing that they scrapped the May 23 premiere.
The sci-fi, drama series has Jason O'Mara, Allison Miller, Stephen Lang, and Shelley Conn among the cast members.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign