New Trailer Released for Steven Spielberg's 'Terra Nova'
Fox has debuted a new trailer for "Terra Nova" to tide people over the fall premiere. It mostly contains scenes from the previous promo, but shows more drama set both in 2149 as well as in the prehistoric time while following a family who embarks on an incredible journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a massive experiment to save the human race.
In the year 2149 the world is dying. The planet is overdeveloped, overcrowded and overpolluted. With the majority of plant and animal life extinct, devotion to science has brought mankind to the brink of destruction, but has also provided its only hope for salvation.
An ambitious project produced by Steven Spielberg, "Terra Nova" has been delayed several times because it requires more time for the visual effects. "This aspect of the series is essential, so we are pushing back the special early preview date to give the visual effects team the time needed for their ground-breaking work," Fox's President of Entertainment, Kevin Reilly, said in August when announcing that they scrapped the May 23 premiere.
The sci-fi, drama series has Jason O'Mara, Allison Miller, Stephen Lang, and Shelley Conn among the cast members.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed