New Trailer Released for Steven Spielberg's 'Terra Nova'
Fox has debuted a new trailer for "Terra Nova" to tide people over the fall premiere. It mostly contains scenes from the previous promo, but shows more drama set both in 2149 as well as in the prehistoric time while following a family who embarks on an incredible journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a massive experiment to save the human race.
In the year 2149 the world is dying. The planet is overdeveloped, overcrowded and overpolluted. With the majority of plant and animal life extinct, devotion to science has brought mankind to the brink of destruction, but has also provided its only hope for salvation.
An ambitious project produced by Steven Spielberg, "Terra Nova" has been delayed several times because it requires more time for the visual effects. "This aspect of the series is essential, so we are pushing back the special early preview date to give the visual effects team the time needed for their ground-breaking work," Fox's President of Entertainment, Kevin Reilly, said in August when announcing that they scrapped the May 23 premiere.
The sci-fi, drama series has Jason O'Mara, Allison Miller, Stephen Lang, and Shelley Conn among the cast members.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!