New Trailer Released for Steven Spielberg's 'Terra Nova'
Fox has debuted a new trailer for "Terra Nova" to tide people over the fall premiere. It mostly contains scenes from the previous promo, but shows more drama set both in 2149 as well as in the prehistoric time while following a family who embarks on an incredible journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a massive experiment to save the human race.
In the year 2149 the world is dying. The planet is overdeveloped, overcrowded and overpolluted. With the majority of plant and animal life extinct, devotion to science has brought mankind to the brink of destruction, but has also provided its only hope for salvation.
An ambitious project produced by Steven Spielberg, "Terra Nova" has been delayed several times because it requires more time for the visual effects. "This aspect of the series is essential, so we are pushing back the special early preview date to give the visual effects team the time needed for their ground-breaking work," Fox's President of Entertainment, Kevin Reilly, said in August when announcing that they scrapped the May 23 premiere.
The sci-fi, drama series has Jason O'Mara, Allison Miller, Stephen Lang, and Shelley Conn among the cast members.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande