Pregnant January Jones Looks Forward to Being Single Mom
A few months after breaking up from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis, January Jones comes out with one surprising news. The Betty Draper of "Mad Men" is pregnant with her first child and looks forward to being a single mother, her representative confirmed to People magazine.
"January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall," shared the representative for the 33-year-old beauty. While making public about the actress' pregnancy, the rep kept mum on details about the father of the unborn baby. "She's really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom," the rep simply added.
The actress, who portrays Emma Frost in "X-Men: First Class", has split from Jason Sudeikis in January this year after dating him for about seven months. Distance has been blamed for the break-up. A source told People mag at the time, "They've been on and off for a few months, and then the long distance kind of ended it."
Still, the source added that there is a chance that January and Jason could "get back together". With January living in Los Angeles and Jason living New York City, the source said, "It was just hard to stay together with the distance." January has previously dated Josh Groban and Ashton Kutcher as well.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake