Pregnant January Jones Looks Forward to Being Single Mom
A few months after breaking up from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis, January Jones comes out with one surprising news. The Betty Draper of "Mad Men" is pregnant with her first child and looks forward to being a single mother, her representative confirmed to People magazine.
"January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall," shared the representative for the 33-year-old beauty. While making public about the actress' pregnancy, the rep kept mum on details about the father of the unborn baby. "She's really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom," the rep simply added.
The actress, who portrays Emma Frost in "X-Men: First Class", has split from Jason Sudeikis in January this year after dating him for about seven months. Distance has been blamed for the break-up. A source told People mag at the time, "They've been on and off for a few months, and then the long distance kind of ended it."
Still, the source added that there is a chance that January and Jason could "get back together". With January living in Los Angeles and Jason living New York City, the source said, "It was just hard to stay together with the distance." January has previously dated Josh Groban and Ashton Kutcher as well.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story