'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Full Trailer Hits Web
The first full theatrical trailer for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has been unleashed via Apple. The video sees Optimus confronting Frances McDormand about an undisclosed agreement. It is also packed with action scenes, including the one where Shia LaBeouf tries to safe himself and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley when their building is cracked in two by robots.
The action film begins the story with the Autobots and Decepticons becoming involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia. Once again, human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. Shockwave is confirmed as the main villain and Megatron will return in a new form of scary truck.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film will hit U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off