'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Full Trailer Hits Web
The first full theatrical trailer for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has been unleashed via Apple. The video sees Optimus confronting Frances McDormand about an undisclosed agreement. It is also packed with action scenes, including the one where Shia LaBeouf tries to safe himself and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley when their building is cracked in two by robots.
The action film begins the story with the Autobots and Decepticons becoming involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia. Once again, human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. Shockwave is confirmed as the main villain and Megatron will return in a new form of scary truck.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film will hit U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed