'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Full Trailer Hits Web
The first full theatrical trailer for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has been unleashed via Apple. The video sees Optimus confronting Frances McDormand about an undisclosed agreement. It is also packed with action scenes, including the one where Shia LaBeouf tries to safe himself and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley when their building is cracked in two by robots.
The action film begins the story with the Autobots and Decepticons becoming involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia. Once again, human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. Shockwave is confirmed as the main villain and Megatron will return in a new form of scary truck.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film will hit U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party