'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Full Trailer Hits Web
The first full theatrical trailer for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has been unleashed via Apple. The video sees Optimus confronting Frances McDormand about an undisclosed agreement. It is also packed with action scenes, including the one where Shia LaBeouf tries to safe himself and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley when their building is cracked in two by robots.
The action film begins the story with the Autobots and Decepticons becoming involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia. Once again, human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. Shockwave is confirmed as the main villain and Megatron will return in a new form of scary truck.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film will hit U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens