'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Full Trailer Hits Web
The first full theatrical trailer for "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" has been unleashed via Apple. The video sees Optimus confronting Frances McDormand about an undisclosed agreement. It is also packed with action scenes, including the one where Shia LaBeouf tries to safe himself and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley when their building is cracked in two by robots.
The action film begins the story with the Autobots and Decepticons becoming involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia. Once again, human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. Shockwave is confirmed as the main villain and Megatron will return in a new form of scary truck.
This movie also hires supporting actors including Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Malkovich, and Ken Jeong. Directed by Michael Bay, the film will hit U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West