Incubus Debut Music Video for 'Adolescents'
Incubus are jamming in a music video filmed for their new single "Adolescents". Instead of bothering with storyline, the clip solely focuses on Brandon Boyd and his bandmates as they perform the lead single of their new album "If Not Now, When?".
" 'Adolescents' is an inimitable showcase of the band's frenetic rock roots," it's described. "Delving further into the album, tracks like 'Promises, Promises' and 'Friends & Lovers' reveal new levels of elegance, space, and psychedelia in the band's ever-evolving sound."
Talking about the album, Brandon said, "By about three songs into the writing process, I think we began to understand that we were unearthing something new. If Not Now, When? is our unabashed, romantic, lush, sonic love letter to the world. It's darker, slower, more rich, more refined, and more involved than anything Incubus has birthed to date."
The single has been made available for digital download starting April 19. Meanwhile, the album will not arrive in the United States until July 12.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards