Incubus Debut Music Video for 'Adolescents'
Incubus are jamming in a music video filmed for their new single "Adolescents". Instead of bothering with storyline, the clip solely focuses on Brandon Boyd and his bandmates as they perform the lead single of their new album "If Not Now, When?".
" 'Adolescents' is an inimitable showcase of the band's frenetic rock roots," it's described. "Delving further into the album, tracks like 'Promises, Promises' and 'Friends & Lovers' reveal new levels of elegance, space, and psychedelia in the band's ever-evolving sound."
Talking about the album, Brandon said, "By about three songs into the writing process, I think we began to understand that we were unearthing something new. If Not Now, When? is our unabashed, romantic, lush, sonic love letter to the world. It's darker, slower, more rich, more refined, and more involved than anything Incubus has birthed to date."
The single has been made available for digital download starting April 19. Meanwhile, the album will not arrive in the United States until July 12.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch