Incubus Debut Music Video for 'Adolescents'
Incubus are jamming in a music video filmed for their new single "Adolescents". Instead of bothering with storyline, the clip solely focuses on Brandon Boyd and his bandmates as they perform the lead single of their new album "If Not Now, When?".
" 'Adolescents' is an inimitable showcase of the band's frenetic rock roots," it's described. "Delving further into the album, tracks like 'Promises, Promises' and 'Friends & Lovers' reveal new levels of elegance, space, and psychedelia in the band's ever-evolving sound."
Talking about the album, Brandon said, "By about three songs into the writing process, I think we began to understand that we were unearthing something new. If Not Now, When? is our unabashed, romantic, lush, sonic love letter to the world. It's darker, slower, more rich, more refined, and more involved than anything Incubus has birthed to date."
The single has been made available for digital download starting April 19. Meanwhile, the album will not arrive in the United States until July 12.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof