Incubus Debut Music Video for 'Adolescents'
Incubus are jamming in a music video filmed for their new single "Adolescents". Instead of bothering with storyline, the clip solely focuses on Brandon Boyd and his bandmates as they perform the lead single of their new album "If Not Now, When?".
" 'Adolescents' is an inimitable showcase of the band's frenetic rock roots," it's described. "Delving further into the album, tracks like 'Promises, Promises' and 'Friends & Lovers' reveal new levels of elegance, space, and psychedelia in the band's ever-evolving sound."
Talking about the album, Brandon said, "By about three songs into the writing process, I think we began to understand that we were unearthing something new. If Not Now, When? is our unabashed, romantic, lush, sonic love letter to the world. It's darker, slower, more rich, more refined, and more involved than anything Incubus has birthed to date."
The single has been made available for digital download starting April 19. Meanwhile, the album will not arrive in the United States until July 12.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences