Incubus Debut Music Video for 'Adolescents'
Incubus are jamming in a music video filmed for their new single "Adolescents". Instead of bothering with storyline, the clip solely focuses on Brandon Boyd and his bandmates as they perform the lead single of their new album "If Not Now, When?".
" 'Adolescents' is an inimitable showcase of the band's frenetic rock roots," it's described. "Delving further into the album, tracks like 'Promises, Promises' and 'Friends & Lovers' reveal new levels of elegance, space, and psychedelia in the band's ever-evolving sound."
Talking about the album, Brandon said, "By about three songs into the writing process, I think we began to understand that we were unearthing something new. If Not Now, When? is our unabashed, romantic, lush, sonic love letter to the world. It's darker, slower, more rich, more refined, and more involved than anything Incubus has birthed to date."
The single has been made available for digital download starting April 19. Meanwhile, the album will not arrive in the United States until July 12.
Incubus' "Adolescents" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy