Release Dates for 'Final Destination 5' and 'Apollo 18' Moved up
New Line/Warner Bros. have set new release date for "Final Destination 5". The horror movie, which was scheduled to make its way out on August 26, is now slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12.
In the meantime, release date for sci-fi film "Apollo 18" has also been shifted. Previously scheduled to grace theaters across the nation on January 6, 2012, the film by The Weinstein Company will arrive in theaters on August 26.
In "Final Destination 5", death is unleashed after one man's premonition saves a group of coworkers from a terrifying suspension bridge collapse. Steve Quale directs the movie which stars Emma Bell, Nicholas D'Agosto, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood.
"Apollo 18" tells a story of two American astronauts who were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the US Department of Defense, a year after Apollo 17 was launched. The movie is directed by Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego, with Timur Bekmambetov producing and Brian Miller penning the script.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates