Release Dates for 'Final Destination 5' and 'Apollo 18' Moved up
New Line/Warner Bros. have set new release date for "Final Destination 5". The horror movie, which was scheduled to make its way out on August 26, is now slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12.
In the meantime, release date for sci-fi film "Apollo 18" has also been shifted. Previously scheduled to grace theaters across the nation on January 6, 2012, the film by The Weinstein Company will arrive in theaters on August 26.
In "Final Destination 5", death is unleashed after one man's premonition saves a group of coworkers from a terrifying suspension bridge collapse. Steve Quale directs the movie which stars Emma Bell, Nicholas D'Agosto, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood.
"Apollo 18" tells a story of two American astronauts who were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the US Department of Defense, a year after Apollo 17 was launched. The movie is directed by Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego, with Timur Bekmambetov producing and Brian Miller penning the script.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle