Release Dates for 'Final Destination 5' and 'Apollo 18' Moved up
New Line/Warner Bros. have set new release date for "Final Destination 5". The horror movie, which was scheduled to make its way out on August 26, is now slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12.
In the meantime, release date for sci-fi film "Apollo 18" has also been shifted. Previously scheduled to grace theaters across the nation on January 6, 2012, the film by The Weinstein Company will arrive in theaters on August 26.
In "Final Destination 5", death is unleashed after one man's premonition saves a group of coworkers from a terrifying suspension bridge collapse. Steve Quale directs the movie which stars Emma Bell, Nicholas D'Agosto, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood.
"Apollo 18" tells a story of two American astronauts who were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the US Department of Defense, a year after Apollo 17 was launched. The movie is directed by Gonzalo Lopez-Gallego, with Timur Bekmambetov producing and Brian Miller penning the script.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement