Chord Overstreet Keeps Emma Roberts on the Hook With Texts
Chord Overstreet could be getting serious with Emma Roberts. After the two were reported to be hooking up at Coachella, Hollywood Life came out with a report that the Sam Evans of "Glee" is keeping the spark between him and the "Scream 4" beauty sizzling with text messages.
An insider informed the gossip site that the 22-year-old was glued to his phone although he was in New York to shoot his TV series. "Chord was shopping in Soho and he was on his phone the whole time texting Emma," dished the inside source who claimed that the actor, who once made an appearance on "iCarly", "really likes her".
Chord and Emma sparked hook-up rumor after they reportedly made out in front of everyone at the A|X Armani Exchange and 944 Magazine carnival in Indio, California on April 16. Eyewitness told Us Weekly at the time that the two "couldn't keep their hands off each other". Another observer told E! Online, "They even walked off to his hotel room together!"
Both stars were spotted hanging out together the next day at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. Still, Us Weekly suggested that Chord seemed to have less interest in Emma, quoting a witness as saying, "She was leaning into him, but he seemed way more interested in his food."
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'