Stephen Colletti and Chelsea Kane Fighting for Time Together
Stephen Colletti and Chelsea Kane are not letting their clashing schedule keep them apart. In fact, the "One Tree Hill" actor spilled he and the Disney actress, who used to go by the name of Chelsea Staub, are fighting to spend more time together. "We fight the battle of finding time," he told Us Weekly at the Hot Hollywood party on Tuesday night, April 26.
"She has rehearsal a lot and works so hard on her show. So we're more laid back," said the 24-year-old. Having said that he's "having a great time" with the "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, the former boyfriend of Lauren Conrad went to spill on what they do together. "We like to go on dates together," so he claimed.
When the magazine tried to dig deeper on his romance with Chelsea, Stephen kept a tight lip. Asked about the sexiest part about the 22-year-old actress, he replied, "That's between her and me." Pursued further with a question about the most romantic thing he's ever done for her, he also stated, "That's also between her and me." Still, he added, "We're having a great time together. She's a great girl."
Stephen and Chelsea have been linked romantically since a photo of them embracing each other at the after-party of "DWTS" premiere night surfaced. In mid-April, Chelsea confirmed that she is indeed dating Stephen, telling Access Hollywood, "He is pretty cute, he's a really good guy, we've been having fun together."
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video