Jane Lynch Added to 'The Three Stooges'
Jane Lynch has landed another big screen role. The Pat Stevenson of "Paul" is reportedly attached to "The Three Stooges", a comedy film to be directed by Bobby and Peter Farrelly.
Deadline reported that Lynch will take the role of Mother Superior. The character runs the orphanage where Chris Diamantopoulos' Moe, Sean Hayes' Larry and Will Sasso's Curly grow up, unsuccessfully trying to get them adopted.
Earlier in April, Sofia Vergara is rumored to join the movie. The "Modern Family" actress was said to be in negotiations with 20th Century Fox, although details on her character are yet to be known.
Lynch has appeared on several notable TV series, including "Glee", "Two and a Half Men", "The L Word", and "Criminal Minds". She has also provided voice for Alice in animated movie "Rio".
"The Three Stooges" follows the trio to adulthood and is very much in the spirit of the original shorts, in which the blue collar bumblers got the best of the wealthy society matrons that tried to exploit them. The shooting is expected to be kicked off in May.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed