Jane Lynch Added to 'The Three Stooges'
Jane Lynch has landed another big screen role. The Pat Stevenson of "Paul" is reportedly attached to "The Three Stooges", a comedy film to be directed by Bobby and Peter Farrelly.
Deadline reported that Lynch will take the role of Mother Superior. The character runs the orphanage where Chris Diamantopoulos' Moe, Sean Hayes' Larry and Will Sasso's Curly grow up, unsuccessfully trying to get them adopted.
Earlier in April, Sofia Vergara is rumored to join the movie. The "Modern Family" actress was said to be in negotiations with 20th Century Fox, although details on her character are yet to be known.
Lynch has appeared on several notable TV series, including "Glee", "Two and a Half Men", "The L Word", and "Criminal Minds". She has also provided voice for Alice in animated movie "Rio".
"The Three Stooges" follows the trio to adulthood and is very much in the spirit of the original shorts, in which the blue collar bumblers got the best of the wealthy society matrons that tried to exploit them. The shooting is expected to be kicked off in May.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!