Jane Lynch Added to 'The Three Stooges'
Jane Lynch has landed another big screen role. The Pat Stevenson of "Paul" is reportedly attached to "The Three Stooges", a comedy film to be directed by Bobby and Peter Farrelly.
Deadline reported that Lynch will take the role of Mother Superior. The character runs the orphanage where Chris Diamantopoulos' Moe, Sean Hayes' Larry and Will Sasso's Curly grow up, unsuccessfully trying to get them adopted.
Earlier in April, Sofia Vergara is rumored to join the movie. The "Modern Family" actress was said to be in negotiations with 20th Century Fox, although details on her character are yet to be known.
Lynch has appeared on several notable TV series, including "Glee", "Two and a Half Men", "The L Word", and "Criminal Minds". She has also provided voice for Alice in animated movie "Rio".
"The Three Stooges" follows the trio to adulthood and is very much in the spirit of the original shorts, in which the blue collar bumblers got the best of the wealthy society matrons that tried to exploit them. The shooting is expected to be kicked off in May.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier