Pics: Robert Pattinson Spotted on Two Dinners With a Blond
Robert Pattinson has no problem spending his evenings without the company of rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart. The "Twilight Saga" heartthrob recently stayed in Berlin, Germany to promote his drama movie, "Water for Elephants", and was snapped joined by a blond while enjoying dinner on two different nights.
On Tuesday, April 26, the 24-year-old actor went on a dinner date with five friends, including a mystery blond, at Bocca di Bacco restaurant on Friedrichstrasse street. Hollywood Life reported that he ate pasta and enjoyed a bottle of red wine from Tuscany. A source for the gossip site reported that he and his guests stayed until midnight and left the restaurant through a private exit.
The next day on April 27, Rob attended a photo call in the afternoon and a premiere in the evening. Afterward, he was spotted arriving at Borchardt restaurant. A picture taken from the outing captures the actor taking a seat next to a blond head. It is still unclear, however, whether the woman in the picture is the same as the one from the night before.
Robert flew to Germany shortly after he and Kristen did a re-shoot of some honeymoon scenes for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" in the Caribbean. The alleged off-screen couple were seen "kissing and pawing at each other like they couldn't resist", an onlooker told Us Weekly about the shoot.
More Robert Pattinson News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs