First Look at Supergirl's Return on 'Smallville'
"Propechy" will feature Laura Vandervoort who returns as Supergirl aka Kara. In the upcoming episode of "Smallville", the cousin of Clark Kent will join forces with Oliver Queen who is trying to find a way to remove the Omega symbol from his skull.
"Oliver is faced with this cold reality that he's not going to be able to get rid of this infection just by willing it away," the Oliver depicter, Justin Hartley, tells TV Guide. "He goes on this journey to try to get rid of it." The actor adds that along the way, Kara and Oliver will "find out things about each other," and "that everything isn't what it seems, that you can't judge a book by its cover."
Supergirl's return is not the only thing highly anticipated from "Propechy". Superman's cloak will also be unveiled in the May 6 outing. After that, "Smallville" will return a week later with the two-hour finale.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video