Fresh International Trailer for 'X-Men: First Class' Unveiled
New international trailer for "X-Men: First Class" has arrived online. The video, via Bleeding Cool, has fresh action scenes of a battle between humankind and mutants. There are also scenes where Ray Wise's Secretary of State of the United States and Oliver Platt's Man in Black discuss the war in the Pentagon.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Set for June 3 release in the U.S., the action film has James McAvoy stars as young Professor Charles Xavier a.k.a. Professor X, while Michael Fassbender takes the role of young Erik Lehnsherr a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby