Fresh International Trailer for 'X-Men: First Class' Unveiled
New international trailer for "X-Men: First Class" has arrived online. The video, via Bleeding Cool, has fresh action scenes of a battle between humankind and mutants. There are also scenes where Ray Wise's Secretary of State of the United States and Oliver Platt's Man in Black discuss the war in the Pentagon.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Set for June 3 release in the U.S., the action film has James McAvoy stars as young Professor Charles Xavier a.k.a. Professor X, while Michael Fassbender takes the role of young Erik Lehnsherr a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake