Fresh International Trailer for 'X-Men: First Class' Unveiled
New international trailer for "X-Men: First Class" has arrived online. The video, via Bleeding Cool, has fresh action scenes of a battle between humankind and mutants. There are also scenes where Ray Wise's Secretary of State of the United States and Oliver Platt's Man in Black discuss the war in the Pentagon.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Set for June 3 release in the U.S., the action film has James McAvoy stars as young Professor Charles Xavier a.k.a. Professor X, while Michael Fassbender takes the role of young Erik Lehnsherr a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show