Fresh International Trailer for 'X-Men: First Class' Unveiled
New international trailer for "X-Men: First Class" has arrived online. The video, via Bleeding Cool, has fresh action scenes of a battle between humankind and mutants. There are also scenes where Ray Wise's Secretary of State of the United States and Oliver Platt's Man in Black discuss the war in the Pentagon.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
Set for June 3 release in the U.S., the action film has James McAvoy stars as young Professor Charles Xavier a.k.a. Professor X, while Michael Fassbender takes the role of young Erik Lehnsherr a.k.a. Magneto. January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lucas Till are among other actors supporting the Matthew Vaughn-directed movie.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation