Calling L.A. 'S**thole', Alex Pettyfer Reveals 'Thank You' Crotch Tattoo
There is apparently no holds barred for Alex Pettyfer when it comes to interview. The leading man of "I Am Number Four" revealed in an interview with VMan magazine that he has the words "Thank You" etched on the skin above his crotch. On the reason why, he replied with a wink, "In case I forget to say it."
The 21-year-old grew even more candid when he shared his insights about living in Hollywood. "L.A. is growing on me a little bit, but it's still a s**t hole," he said. "I think it's this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it's fantastic, but socially it's disgusting. I wish they'd run all the c**ts out."
When the subject turned to his profession as an actor, the ex-boyfriend of Dianna Agron complained, "Being an actor is like being in prison." He elaborated, "You go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris." The "Beastly" actor additionally claimed he doesn't "give a s**t" about red carpet events.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia