Calling L.A. 'S**thole', Alex Pettyfer Reveals 'Thank You' Crotch Tattoo
There is apparently no holds barred for Alex Pettyfer when it comes to interview. The leading man of "I Am Number Four" revealed in an interview with VMan magazine that he has the words "Thank You" etched on the skin above his crotch. On the reason why, he replied with a wink, "In case I forget to say it."
The 21-year-old grew even more candid when he shared his insights about living in Hollywood. "L.A. is growing on me a little bit, but it's still a s**t hole," he said. "I think it's this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it's fantastic, but socially it's disgusting. I wish they'd run all the c**ts out."
When the subject turned to his profession as an actor, the ex-boyfriend of Dianna Agron complained, "Being an actor is like being in prison." He elaborated, "You go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris." The "Beastly" actor additionally claimed he doesn't "give a s**t" about red carpet events.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby