Calling L.A. 'S**thole', Alex Pettyfer Reveals 'Thank You' Crotch Tattoo
There is apparently no holds barred for Alex Pettyfer when it comes to interview. The leading man of "I Am Number Four" revealed in an interview with VMan magazine that he has the words "Thank You" etched on the skin above his crotch. On the reason why, he replied with a wink, "In case I forget to say it."
The 21-year-old grew even more candid when he shared his insights about living in Hollywood. "L.A. is growing on me a little bit, but it's still a s**t hole," he said. "I think it's this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it's fantastic, but socially it's disgusting. I wish they'd run all the c**ts out."
When the subject turned to his profession as an actor, the ex-boyfriend of Dianna Agron complained, "Being an actor is like being in prison." He elaborated, "You go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris." The "Beastly" actor additionally claimed he doesn't "give a s**t" about red carpet events.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics