Calling L.A. 'S**thole', Alex Pettyfer Reveals 'Thank You' Crotch Tattoo
There is apparently no holds barred for Alex Pettyfer when it comes to interview. The leading man of "I Am Number Four" revealed in an interview with VMan magazine that he has the words "Thank You" etched on the skin above his crotch. On the reason why, he replied with a wink, "In case I forget to say it."
The 21-year-old grew even more candid when he shared his insights about living in Hollywood. "L.A. is growing on me a little bit, but it's still a s**t hole," he said. "I think it's this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it's fantastic, but socially it's disgusting. I wish they'd run all the c**ts out."
When the subject turned to his profession as an actor, the ex-boyfriend of Dianna Agron complained, "Being an actor is like being in prison." He elaborated, "You go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris." The "Beastly" actor additionally claimed he doesn't "give a s**t" about red carpet events.
More Alex Pettyfer News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media