Calling L.A. 'S**thole', Alex Pettyfer Reveals 'Thank You' Crotch Tattoo
There is apparently no holds barred for Alex Pettyfer when it comes to interview. The leading man of "I Am Number Four" revealed in an interview with VMan magazine that he has the words "Thank You" etched on the skin above his crotch. On the reason why, he replied with a wink, "In case I forget to say it."
The 21-year-old grew even more candid when he shared his insights about living in Hollywood. "L.A. is growing on me a little bit, but it's still a s**t hole," he said. "I think it's this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it's fantastic, but socially it's disgusting. I wish they'd run all the c**ts out."
When the subject turned to his profession as an actor, the ex-boyfriend of Dianna Agron complained, "Being an actor is like being in prison." He elaborated, "You go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris." The "Beastly" actor additionally claimed he doesn't "give a s**t" about red carpet events.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked