Tiffany Thornton: Demi Lovato Will Be My Bridesmaid
Demi Lovato will walk down the aisle, but she won't be the blushing bride. Tiffany Thornton, the Disney darling's former co-star on "Sonny with a Chance", recently opened up that she has asked the 18-year-old to be a bridesmaid at her upcoming wedding to fiance Christopher Carney.
At Tuesday's (April 26) Voices of Meningitis luncheon in New York, the 25-year-old spilled to People magazine, "Demi is one of my bridesmaids!" On the reason behind the pick, the TV actress who is known for her role as Tawni Hart on "Sonny" said, "We go way back. She's like a little sister to me. She's one of my closest friends."
When speaking of her relationship with Demi, Tiffany admitted they keep in contact with text and tweets as she gushed, "We love Pinkberry!" She added that they also spent time for some girl time together. "We hang out a lot, we talk about our faith. I just really enjoy spending time with her," so she claimed.
Demi has announced earlier this month that she won't return to "Sonny with a Chance". Explaining her grounds, she told People magazine, "I don't think going back to Sonny would be healthy for my recovery. Being in front of a camera would make me nervous. It made sense for me to go ahead and leave the show to focus on my music."
Responding to Demi's exit from the Disney series, Tiffany told the magazine she will miss her co-star. She went out to praise the younger actress for her courage to face her personal problems. "I'm really proud of her," she said. "It takes a lot of guts to admit that you aren't perfect in front of the world."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!