Sneak Peek to Lady GaGa's 'Judas' Performance on 'Ellen DeGeneres'
Lady GaGa's soon-to-be-aired performance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" has been teased in a picture. Posted on Twitter by host Ellen DeGeneres, the photo shows the Mother Monster wearing a blue tight latex outfit. She poses next to the host, clenching her fist while standing in the middle of her backing dancers.
"So excited to perform my new single 'Judas' on Ellen this Thursday for the 1st time! Haus of Gaga working away. Pop culture is our religion," GaGa shared her excitement with her Twitter followers. Meanwhile, Ellen wrote on her own page, "@LadyGaga blew the lid off my studio. You don't wanna miss my show on Thursday."
The performance, which will be the first "Judas" showcase on national TV, is going to be broadcast on Thursday night, April 28. Beside having GaGa as a musical guest, Ellen has also invited "Friends With Benefits" stars Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis to come over presumably for an interview.
Although GaGa's set to perform, Ellen didn't pass the opportunity to also have a chat with her. When asked about her bursting into tears in a recent preview of HBO documentary, the outlandish singer said, "Well, in that moment I was very excited and nervous."
"That is a huge benchmark moment in my life. I'm 25 years old. I was asked to play Madison Square Garden. Sold out 5 nights and quite frankly it's very overwhelming. Do I feel like a loser sometimes? Yes, of course I do. We all feel like losers sometimes."
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns