Pics: Blake Lively Ditches Blond Hair for Red
Blake Lively has strayed away from her usual blond locks and turned into a redhead. Presenting the edgier look of herself, the Serena van der Woodsen on "Gossip Girl" debuted her new hair when hitting the red carpet of the Time 100 Gala that was held at the Lincoln Center in New York City on Tuesday, April 26.
The 23-year-old beauty didn't only turn heads with her hair makeover, but also with her choice of fashion for the event. Named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People for 2011, she came in wearing a floor-length Haute Couture evening gown by Zuhair Murad, and completed her look with Kimberly McDonald jewelry and Christian Louboutin shoes.
The actress who stars as Carol Ferris in "Green Lantern" has joined a list of celebrities who have dyed their hair red. Rihanna, Mandy Moore, Drew Barrymore and former "The City" star Whitney Port have all embraced the fiery color. Riri dyed red her head last year, while the rest went with the shade recently.
Blake isn't the only star coming to the Time 100 Gala. Once inside, she met up with Seth Meyers. Meanwhile, other celebrities spotted at the party included "For Colored Girls" actress Kerry Washington and "Twilight Saga" beauty Anna Kendrick. Kerry looked lovely in a split pink dress, while Anna went daring in a low-cut black gown.
More Blake Lively News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her