Pics: Blake Lively Ditches Blond Hair for Red
Blake Lively has strayed away from her usual blond locks and turned into a redhead. Presenting the edgier look of herself, the Serena van der Woodsen on "Gossip Girl" debuted her new hair when hitting the red carpet of the Time 100 Gala that was held at the Lincoln Center in New York City on Tuesday, April 26.
The 23-year-old beauty didn't only turn heads with her hair makeover, but also with her choice of fashion for the event. Named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People for 2011, she came in wearing a floor-length Haute Couture evening gown by Zuhair Murad, and completed her look with Kimberly McDonald jewelry and Christian Louboutin shoes.
The actress who stars as Carol Ferris in "Green Lantern" has joined a list of celebrities who have dyed their hair red. Rihanna, Mandy Moore, Drew Barrymore and former "The City" star Whitney Port have all embraced the fiery color. Riri dyed red her head last year, while the rest went with the shade recently.
Blake isn't the only star coming to the Time 100 Gala. Once inside, she met up with Seth Meyers. Meanwhile, other celebrities spotted at the party included "For Colored Girls" actress Kerry Washington and "Twilight Saga" beauty Anna Kendrick. Kerry looked lovely in a split pink dress, while Anna went daring in a low-cut black gown.
More Blake Lively News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show