Beyonce Knowles Busts Her Moves With Kids in 'Move Your Body' Video
Beyonce Knowles goes to a school cafeteria in a music video for "Move Your Body", and leads the kids hanging out in the room to a fun dance. Wearing a white T-shirt, denim shorts and knee-high socks, she combines Hip-Hop, Latin and dancehall moves into a full dance routine.
The R&B singer encourages the children to follow her lead, "A little sweat ain't never hurt nobody/ Don't you stand there on the wall/ Everybody, just move your body." And they are happy to oblige, giggling and laughing throughout the dance-style workout.
"Move Your Body" is a reworked version of Beyonce's 2007 single "Get Me Bodied" which is co-produced by Swizz Beatz. It's revamped to a kid-friendly track for First Lady Michelle Obama's "Let's Move!" campaign to fight childhood obesity.
"I am excited to be part of this effort that addresses a public health crisis," Beyonce said. "First Lady Michelle Obama deserves credit for tackling this issue directly, and I applaud the NAB Education Foundation for trying to make a positive difference in the lives of our schoolchildren."
Beside supporting the fight against childhood obesity, Beyonce is currently preparing for her next studio installment. She has just dropped a women empowerment single called "Run the World (Girls)", and is expected to debut its music video sometime soon.
Beyonce Knowles' "Move Your Body" music video
More Beyonce Knowles News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video