Beyonce Knowles Busts Her Moves With Kids in 'Move Your Body' Video
Beyonce Knowles goes to a school cafeteria in a music video for "Move Your Body", and leads the kids hanging out in the room to a fun dance. Wearing a white T-shirt, denim shorts and knee-high socks, she combines Hip-Hop, Latin and dancehall moves into a full dance routine.
The R&B singer encourages the children to follow her lead, "A little sweat ain't never hurt nobody/ Don't you stand there on the wall/ Everybody, just move your body." And they are happy to oblige, giggling and laughing throughout the dance-style workout.
"Move Your Body" is a reworked version of Beyonce's 2007 single "Get Me Bodied" which is co-produced by Swizz Beatz. It's revamped to a kid-friendly track for First Lady Michelle Obama's "Let's Move!" campaign to fight childhood obesity.
"I am excited to be part of this effort that addresses a public health crisis," Beyonce said. "First Lady Michelle Obama deserves credit for tackling this issue directly, and I applaud the NAB Education Foundation for trying to make a positive difference in the lives of our schoolchildren."
Beside supporting the fight against childhood obesity, Beyonce is currently preparing for her next studio installment. She has just dropped a women empowerment single called "Run the World (Girls)", and is expected to debut its music video sometime soon.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones