Beyonce Knowles Busts Her Moves With Kids in 'Move Your Body' Video
Beyonce Knowles goes to a school cafeteria in a music video for "Move Your Body", and leads the kids hanging out in the room to a fun dance. Wearing a white T-shirt, denim shorts and knee-high socks, she combines Hip-Hop, Latin and dancehall moves into a full dance routine.
The R&B singer encourages the children to follow her lead, "A little sweat ain't never hurt nobody/ Don't you stand there on the wall/ Everybody, just move your body." And they are happy to oblige, giggling and laughing throughout the dance-style workout.
"Move Your Body" is a reworked version of Beyonce's 2007 single "Get Me Bodied" which is co-produced by Swizz Beatz. It's revamped to a kid-friendly track for First Lady Michelle Obama's "Let's Move!" campaign to fight childhood obesity.
"I am excited to be part of this effort that addresses a public health crisis," Beyonce said. "First Lady Michelle Obama deserves credit for tackling this issue directly, and I applaud the NAB Education Foundation for trying to make a positive difference in the lives of our schoolchildren."
Beside supporting the fight against childhood obesity, Beyonce is currently preparing for her next studio installment. She has just dropped a women empowerment single called "Run the World (Girls)", and is expected to debut its music video sometime soon.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak