Jeremy Renner and J.Lo Team Up for 'Ice Age 4'
"Ice Age: Continental Drift" has added new voice cast. Jeremy Renner and Jennifer Lopez are on board to provide voice for characters in the animated film. Other new voice cast members are Wanda Sykes, Keke Palmer, Aziz Ansari, and Drake.
The Hollywood Reporter has reported that the ensemble was announced on Tuesday during a Fox presentation, during which the studio met potential promotional partners, licensees and retail partners. In the fourth installment of "Ice Age" film series, Renner will provide voice for Gutt, a self-styled master of the high seas. Meanwhile, Lopez will voice Shira, a saber-toothed who melts the heart of Diego.
The new arrivals will join the original voice cast, including Ray Romano who will once again provide voice for Manny, and Queen Latifah who will return as Ellie. In the meantime, Denis Leary will voice Diego, and John Leguizamo will be back to provide voice for Sid.
Other actors supporting the adventure comedy include Chris Wedge, Josh Peck, and Karen Disher. Steve Martino and Mike Thurmeier team up to direct "Ice Age: Continental Drift", which will hit U.S. theaters on July 13, 2012.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen