Jeremy Renner and J.Lo Team Up for 'Ice Age 4'
"Ice Age: Continental Drift" has added new voice cast. Jeremy Renner and Jennifer Lopez are on board to provide voice for characters in the animated film. Other new voice cast members are Wanda Sykes, Keke Palmer, Aziz Ansari, and Drake.
The Hollywood Reporter has reported that the ensemble was announced on Tuesday during a Fox presentation, during which the studio met potential promotional partners, licensees and retail partners. In the fourth installment of "Ice Age" film series, Renner will provide voice for Gutt, a self-styled master of the high seas. Meanwhile, Lopez will voice Shira, a saber-toothed who melts the heart of Diego.
The new arrivals will join the original voice cast, including Ray Romano who will once again provide voice for Manny, and Queen Latifah who will return as Ellie. In the meantime, Denis Leary will voice Diego, and John Leguizamo will be back to provide voice for Sid.
Other actors supporting the adventure comedy include Chris Wedge, Josh Peck, and Karen Disher. Steve Martino and Mike Thurmeier team up to direct "Ice Age: Continental Drift", which will hit U.S. theaters on July 13, 2012.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny