Jeremy Renner and J.Lo Team Up for 'Ice Age 4'
"Ice Age: Continental Drift" has added new voice cast. Jeremy Renner and Jennifer Lopez are on board to provide voice for characters in the animated film. Other new voice cast members are Wanda Sykes, Keke Palmer, Aziz Ansari, and Drake.
The Hollywood Reporter has reported that the ensemble was announced on Tuesday during a Fox presentation, during which the studio met potential promotional partners, licensees and retail partners. In the fourth installment of "Ice Age" film series, Renner will provide voice for Gutt, a self-styled master of the high seas. Meanwhile, Lopez will voice Shira, a saber-toothed who melts the heart of Diego.
The new arrivals will join the original voice cast, including Ray Romano who will once again provide voice for Manny, and Queen Latifah who will return as Ellie. In the meantime, Denis Leary will voice Diego, and John Leguizamo will be back to provide voice for Sid.
Other actors supporting the adventure comedy include Chris Wedge, Josh Peck, and Karen Disher. Steve Martino and Mike Thurmeier team up to direct "Ice Age: Continental Drift", which will hit U.S. theaters on July 13, 2012.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes