Video: Daniel Radcliffe Makes Stand-Up Debut on 'Jimmy Fallon'
Daniel Radcliffe has channeled his inner comedian when appearing on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Monday, April 25. Sitting for an interview with Jimmy Fallon, "The Woman in Black" actor was urged by the show's host to have his first try at stand-up comedy.
"I've always admired stand ups and love stand ups, but I've always been completely fearful of doing anything like that because you have to be insane and crazy," hesitant Radcliffe explained to Fallon. He added, "I told some horrendous jokes."
When he finally agreed to do it, Radcliffe informed that he was not going to use his own material, but instead tell a joke from British comedian Peter Kay. "Alright, this is going to terrible. Okay here's my one-liner joke," he started it out. "How do you kill a circus? Go for the juggle." Despite the brief performance, Fallon seemingly appreciated his effort and gave him a hug.
Radcliffe visited the talk show to promote his role on Broadway musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". "What's great about the part is that the stuff he does is pretty unpleasant," he said about his character J. Pierrepont Finch, a window washer who climbs the corporate ladder in a short space of time. "He gets people fired, but you love him for some reason. You believe in him and want him to succeed and it's great fun."
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?