Video: Daniel Radcliffe Makes Stand-Up Debut on 'Jimmy Fallon'
Daniel Radcliffe has channeled his inner comedian when appearing on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Monday, April 25. Sitting for an interview with Jimmy Fallon, "The Woman in Black" actor was urged by the show's host to have his first try at stand-up comedy.
"I've always admired stand ups and love stand ups, but I've always been completely fearful of doing anything like that because you have to be insane and crazy," hesitant Radcliffe explained to Fallon. He added, "I told some horrendous jokes."
When he finally agreed to do it, Radcliffe informed that he was not going to use his own material, but instead tell a joke from British comedian Peter Kay. "Alright, this is going to terrible. Okay here's my one-liner joke," he started it out. "How do you kill a circus? Go for the juggle." Despite the brief performance, Fallon seemingly appreciated his effort and gave him a hug.
Radcliffe visited the talk show to promote his role on Broadway musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". "What's great about the part is that the stuff he does is pretty unpleasant," he said about his character J. Pierrepont Finch, a window washer who climbs the corporate ladder in a short space of time. "He gets people fired, but you love him for some reason. You believe in him and want him to succeed and it's great fun."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns