'Glee' 2.19 Preview: Rachel and Finn Spying on Kurt
Sue Sylvester has a new strategy in her attempt to take down New Direction and Will Schuester in an upcoming episode of "Glee". She revives the school newspaper and decides to print a few inflammatory blind items, probably targeting the glee kids and Mr. Schuester.
While Brittany presses Mr. Schuester with an inappropriate question under Sue's order, Rachel and Finn are playing spies and following Kurt. The glee club gains a whole new respect for Sam when they discover some interesting new information about his family life, while April Rhodes (guest star Kristin Chenoweth) returns to Lima and tries to convince Mr. Schuester to hit the road with her.
"Rumours" will air Tuesday, May 2 on Fox. The episode will allegedly be a tribute to Fleetwood Mac by featuring songs from the group's 1977 album "Rumours", including "Go Your Own Way", "Never Going Back Again", "Songbird", "Dreams", "I Don't Want to Know", and "Don't Stop".
It was recently reported that Tom Cruise would appear on "Glee" and he had worked with producers to create his own character. However, the report has been debunked by the "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor's representative who simply tells Celebuzz that the rumor is "not true."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'