'Glee' 2.19 Preview: Rachel and Finn Spying on Kurt
Sue Sylvester has a new strategy in her attempt to take down New Direction and Will Schuester in an upcoming episode of "Glee". She revives the school newspaper and decides to print a few inflammatory blind items, probably targeting the glee kids and Mr. Schuester.
While Brittany presses Mr. Schuester with an inappropriate question under Sue's order, Rachel and Finn are playing spies and following Kurt. The glee club gains a whole new respect for Sam when they discover some interesting new information about his family life, while April Rhodes (guest star Kristin Chenoweth) returns to Lima and tries to convince Mr. Schuester to hit the road with her.
"Rumours" will air Tuesday, May 2 on Fox. The episode will allegedly be a tribute to Fleetwood Mac by featuring songs from the group's 1977 album "Rumours", including "Go Your Own Way", "Never Going Back Again", "Songbird", "Dreams", "I Don't Want to Know", and "Don't Stop".
It was recently reported that Tom Cruise would appear on "Glee" and he had worked with producers to create his own character. However, the report has been debunked by the "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor's representative who simply tells Celebuzz that the rumor is "not true."
More Glee News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?