'Glee' 2.19 Preview: Rachel and Finn Spying on Kurt
Sue Sylvester has a new strategy in her attempt to take down New Direction and Will Schuester in an upcoming episode of "Glee". She revives the school newspaper and decides to print a few inflammatory blind items, probably targeting the glee kids and Mr. Schuester.
While Brittany presses Mr. Schuester with an inappropriate question under Sue's order, Rachel and Finn are playing spies and following Kurt. The glee club gains a whole new respect for Sam when they discover some interesting new information about his family life, while April Rhodes (guest star Kristin Chenoweth) returns to Lima and tries to convince Mr. Schuester to hit the road with her.
"Rumours" will air Tuesday, May 2 on Fox. The episode will allegedly be a tribute to Fleetwood Mac by featuring songs from the group's 1977 album "Rumours", including "Go Your Own Way", "Never Going Back Again", "Songbird", "Dreams", "I Don't Want to Know", and "Don't Stop".
It was recently reported that Tom Cruise would appear on "Glee" and he had worked with producers to create his own character. However, the report has been debunked by the "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor's representative who simply tells Celebuzz that the rumor is "not true."
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival