'Glee' 2.19 Preview: Rachel and Finn Spying on Kurt
Sue Sylvester has a new strategy in her attempt to take down New Direction and Will Schuester in an upcoming episode of "Glee". She revives the school newspaper and decides to print a few inflammatory blind items, probably targeting the glee kids and Mr. Schuester.
While Brittany presses Mr. Schuester with an inappropriate question under Sue's order, Rachel and Finn are playing spies and following Kurt. The glee club gains a whole new respect for Sam when they discover some interesting new information about his family life, while April Rhodes (guest star Kristin Chenoweth) returns to Lima and tries to convince Mr. Schuester to hit the road with her.
"Rumours" will air Tuesday, May 2 on Fox. The episode will allegedly be a tribute to Fleetwood Mac by featuring songs from the group's 1977 album "Rumours", including "Go Your Own Way", "Never Going Back Again", "Songbird", "Dreams", "I Don't Want to Know", and "Don't Stop".
It was recently reported that Tom Cruise would appear on "Glee" and he had worked with producers to create his own character. However, the report has been debunked by the "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" actor's representative who simply tells Celebuzz that the rumor is "not true."
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event