'DWTS' Result: 'Good Timing' for Chris Jericho's Elimination
"Dancing With the Stars" guilty pleasure week ends with a quite bitter truth for Chris Jericho. On Tuesday, April 26. The professional wrestler had to quit the show after receiving the lowest score for the tango he performed on the day before.
Lil' Romeo and Chelsea Kane (aka Chelsea Staub) were the first who are announced to be safe that night. Meanwhile, Kendra Wilkinson and Ralph Macchio had to wait for a while since they were among the last batch with Chris.
Chris, however, managed to see a positive thing from his elimination. "It's actually good timing that I got eliminated, because I have to fly over to England for the royal wedding," he joked. On a more serious note, he said, "I haven't seen my kids in four weeks, so it's time for Chris Jericho the dancer to step aside and Chris Jericho the daddy to come back," before adding that his partner Cheryl Burke will be a friend for life.
On the live result show, "American Idol" outcast Pia Toscano sang with Mark Ballas and Karina Smirnoff dancing to her music. Also appearing as musical guests are New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'