'DWTS' Result: 'Good Timing' for Chris Jericho's Elimination
"Dancing With the Stars" guilty pleasure week ends with a quite bitter truth for Chris Jericho. On Tuesday, April 26. The professional wrestler had to quit the show after receiving the lowest score for the tango he performed on the day before.
Lil' Romeo and Chelsea Kane (aka Chelsea Staub) were the first who are announced to be safe that night. Meanwhile, Kendra Wilkinson and Ralph Macchio had to wait for a while since they were among the last batch with Chris.
Chris, however, managed to see a positive thing from his elimination. "It's actually good timing that I got eliminated, because I have to fly over to England for the royal wedding," he joked. On a more serious note, he said, "I haven't seen my kids in four weeks, so it's time for Chris Jericho the dancer to step aside and Chris Jericho the daddy to come back," before adding that his partner Cheryl Burke will be a friend for life.
On the live result show, "American Idol" outcast Pia Toscano sang with Mark Ballas and Karina Smirnoff dancing to her music. Also appearing as musical guests are New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'