'Idol' Alum Justin Guarini Becomes Proud Father of Baby Boy
Justin Guarini has become a proud father to a baby boy. The "American Idol" alum and wife Reina Capodici welcomed their first son together on Tuesday, April 26, his representative Jeff Ballard confirmed to People magazine. The infant was born at 6:26 A.M. and weighed in at 7 lbs., 2 oz. Named William Neko Bell Guarini, he joined Reina's daughter Lola from previous relationship.
Through Jeff, the 32-year-old singer who lost to Kelly Clarkson on Season 1 of "Idol" gushed about the new addition to his family. "Quite a polite fellow for waiting until late Monday, early Tuesday to make his entrance," he shared. "With a full head of curly brown hair, wide open and alert eyes he came charging into the world."
Justin added, "Reina is doing wonderfully and should be given a medal for going 10 months and 1 week with child. She performed beautifully and only had to push for 15-20 minutes before the babe arrived. We're resting comfortably in the hospital and can't wait to introduce him to his big sister (who was asleep for the whole experience) when visiting hours commence."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture