'Idol' Alum Justin Guarini Becomes Proud Father of Baby Boy
Justin Guarini has become a proud father to a baby boy. The "American Idol" alum and wife Reina Capodici welcomed their first son together on Tuesday, April 26, his representative Jeff Ballard confirmed to People magazine. The infant was born at 6:26 A.M. and weighed in at 7 lbs., 2 oz. Named William Neko Bell Guarini, he joined Reina's daughter Lola from previous relationship.
Through Jeff, the 32-year-old singer who lost to Kelly Clarkson on Season 1 of "Idol" gushed about the new addition to his family. "Quite a polite fellow for waiting until late Monday, early Tuesday to make his entrance," he shared. "With a full head of curly brown hair, wide open and alert eyes he came charging into the world."
Justin added, "Reina is doing wonderfully and should be given a medal for going 10 months and 1 week with child. She performed beautifully and only had to push for 15-20 minutes before the babe arrived. We're resting comfortably in the hospital and can't wait to introduce him to his big sister (who was asleep for the whole experience) when visiting hours commence."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris