'Idol' Alum Justin Guarini Becomes Proud Father of Baby Boy
Justin Guarini has become a proud father to a baby boy. The "American Idol" alum and wife Reina Capodici welcomed their first son together on Tuesday, April 26, his representative Jeff Ballard confirmed to People magazine. The infant was born at 6:26 A.M. and weighed in at 7 lbs., 2 oz. Named William Neko Bell Guarini, he joined Reina's daughter Lola from previous relationship.
Through Jeff, the 32-year-old singer who lost to Kelly Clarkson on Season 1 of "Idol" gushed about the new addition to his family. "Quite a polite fellow for waiting until late Monday, early Tuesday to make his entrance," he shared. "With a full head of curly brown hair, wide open and alert eyes he came charging into the world."
Justin added, "Reina is doing wonderfully and should be given a medal for going 10 months and 1 week with child. She performed beautifully and only had to push for 15-20 minutes before the babe arrived. We're resting comfortably in the hospital and can't wait to introduce him to his big sister (who was asleep for the whole experience) when visiting hours commence."
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years