'Gossip Girl' 4.20 Preview: The Prince May Pop the Question to Blair
With its season finale getting closer each week, "Gossip Girl" may give a hint on who is Blair's future fiance in the upcoming episode. In "The Princesses and the Frog" which will air May 2, Prince Louis Grimaldi will bend on his knee in front of Blair and possibly present her with a ring.
Blair's dreams appear to be coming true, but Serena threatens to jeopardize it all by dredging up Blair's past. Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) befriends Vanessa, who may or may not have a hidden agenda. Meanwhile, Nate is torn between his relationship with Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) and a truth he must keep hidden out of loyalty to Chuck.
It has been revealed before that Blair will choose the love of her life by the end of "Gossip Girl" season 4. But before that, she will find herself caught in a love rectangle involving Chuck, Dan, and Prince Grimaldi.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son