'Gossip Girl' 4.20 Preview: The Prince May Pop the Question to Blair
With its season finale getting closer each week, "Gossip Girl" may give a hint on who is Blair's future fiance in the upcoming episode. In "The Princesses and the Frog" which will air May 2, Prince Louis Grimaldi will bend on his knee in front of Blair and possibly present her with a ring.
Blair's dreams appear to be coming true, but Serena threatens to jeopardize it all by dredging up Blair's past. Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) befriends Vanessa, who may or may not have a hidden agenda. Meanwhile, Nate is torn between his relationship with Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) and a truth he must keep hidden out of loyalty to Chuck.
It has been revealed before that Blair will choose the love of her life by the end of "Gossip Girl" season 4. But before that, she will find herself caught in a love rectangle involving Chuck, Dan, and Prince Grimaldi.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen