'Gossip Girl' 4.20 Preview: The Prince May Pop the Question to Blair
With its season finale getting closer each week, "Gossip Girl" may give a hint on who is Blair's future fiance in the upcoming episode. In "The Princesses and the Frog" which will air May 2, Prince Louis Grimaldi will bend on his knee in front of Blair and possibly present her with a ring.
Blair's dreams appear to be coming true, but Serena threatens to jeopardize it all by dredging up Blair's past. Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) befriends Vanessa, who may or may not have a hidden agenda. Meanwhile, Nate is torn between his relationship with Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) and a truth he must keep hidden out of loyalty to Chuck.
It has been revealed before that Blair will choose the love of her life by the end of "Gossip Girl" season 4. But before that, she will find herself caught in a love rectangle involving Chuck, Dan, and Prince Grimaldi.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other