'Gossip Girl' 4.20 Preview: The Prince May Pop the Question to Blair
With its season finale getting closer each week, "Gossip Girl" may give a hint on who is Blair's future fiance in the upcoming episode. In "The Princesses and the Frog" which will air May 2, Prince Louis Grimaldi will bend on his knee in front of Blair and possibly present her with a ring.
Blair's dreams appear to be coming true, but Serena threatens to jeopardize it all by dredging up Blair's past. Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) befriends Vanessa, who may or may not have a hidden agenda. Meanwhile, Nate is torn between his relationship with Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) and a truth he must keep hidden out of loyalty to Chuck.
It has been revealed before that Blair will choose the love of her life by the end of "Gossip Girl" season 4. But before that, she will find herself caught in a love rectangle involving Chuck, Dan, and Prince Grimaldi.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama