'Gossip Girl' 4.20 Preview: The Prince May Pop the Question to Blair
With its season finale getting closer each week, "Gossip Girl" may give a hint on who is Blair's future fiance in the upcoming episode. In "The Princesses and the Frog" which will air May 2, Prince Louis Grimaldi will bend on his knee in front of Blair and possibly present her with a ring.
Blair's dreams appear to be coming true, but Serena threatens to jeopardize it all by dredging up Blair's past. Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) befriends Vanessa, who may or may not have a hidden agenda. Meanwhile, Nate is torn between his relationship with Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) and a truth he must keep hidden out of loyalty to Chuck.
It has been revealed before that Blair will choose the love of her life by the end of "Gossip Girl" season 4. But before that, she will find herself caught in a love rectangle involving Chuck, Dan, and Prince Grimaldi.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser