Report: Kristin Cavallari Engaged to NFL Boyfriend
After only 8 months of dating, Kristin Cavallari is likely to be one step closer to saying "I Do" to her NFL boyfriend. According to People magazine, the former star of "The Hills" has got engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler over the weekend.
A source close to the couple said that the 24-year-old reality star was surprised with the proposal when she and her athlete boyfriend were on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him," spilled the insider.
Perez Hilton additionally reported that Jay presented Kristin with a 5.2 carat diamond. The celebrity blogger further claimed that the 27-year-old hunk had been planning to ask the former "Laguna Beach" star's hand in marriage for a while.
Kristin and Jay have been dating since fall of 2010. When celebrating her 24th birthday back in January, she gushed, "I'm in love." To People mag, she elaborated, "Things are really good. I'm just enjoying my personal life and taking a little time away from the public eye, which is why Chicago is great for me. ... I'm in love and it's been great."
More Kristin Cavallari News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!