Report: Kristin Cavallari Engaged to NFL Boyfriend
After only 8 months of dating, Kristin Cavallari is likely to be one step closer to saying "I Do" to her NFL boyfriend. According to People magazine, the former star of "The Hills" has got engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler over the weekend.
A source close to the couple said that the 24-year-old reality star was surprised with the proposal when she and her athlete boyfriend were on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him," spilled the insider.
Perez Hilton additionally reported that Jay presented Kristin with a 5.2 carat diamond. The celebrity blogger further claimed that the 27-year-old hunk had been planning to ask the former "Laguna Beach" star's hand in marriage for a while.
Kristin and Jay have been dating since fall of 2010. When celebrating her 24th birthday back in January, she gushed, "I'm in love." To People mag, she elaborated, "Things are really good. I'm just enjoying my personal life and taking a little time away from the public eye, which is why Chicago is great for me. ... I'm in love and it's been great."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen