Report: Kristin Cavallari Engaged to NFL Boyfriend
After only 8 months of dating, Kristin Cavallari is likely to be one step closer to saying "I Do" to her NFL boyfriend. According to People magazine, the former star of "The Hills" has got engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler over the weekend.
A source close to the couple said that the 24-year-old reality star was surprised with the proposal when she and her athlete boyfriend were on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him," spilled the insider.
Perez Hilton additionally reported that Jay presented Kristin with a 5.2 carat diamond. The celebrity blogger further claimed that the 27-year-old hunk had been planning to ask the former "Laguna Beach" star's hand in marriage for a while.
Kristin and Jay have been dating since fall of 2010. When celebrating her 24th birthday back in January, she gushed, "I'm in love." To People mag, she elaborated, "Things are really good. I'm just enjoying my personal life and taking a little time away from the public eye, which is why Chicago is great for me. ... I'm in love and it's been great."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush