Report: Kristin Cavallari Engaged to NFL Boyfriend
After only 8 months of dating, Kristin Cavallari is likely to be one step closer to saying "I Do" to her NFL boyfriend. According to People magazine, the former star of "The Hills" has got engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler over the weekend.
A source close to the couple said that the 24-year-old reality star was surprised with the proposal when she and her athlete boyfriend were on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him," spilled the insider.
Perez Hilton additionally reported that Jay presented Kristin with a 5.2 carat diamond. The celebrity blogger further claimed that the 27-year-old hunk had been planning to ask the former "Laguna Beach" star's hand in marriage for a while.
Kristin and Jay have been dating since fall of 2010. When celebrating her 24th birthday back in January, she gushed, "I'm in love." To People mag, she elaborated, "Things are really good. I'm just enjoying my personal life and taking a little time away from the public eye, which is why Chicago is great for me. ... I'm in love and it's been great."
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'