Report: Kristin Cavallari Engaged to NFL Boyfriend
After only 8 months of dating, Kristin Cavallari is likely to be one step closer to saying "I Do" to her NFL boyfriend. According to People magazine, the former star of "The Hills" has got engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler over the weekend.
A source close to the couple said that the 24-year-old reality star was surprised with the proposal when she and her athlete boyfriend were on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. "He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him," spilled the insider.
Perez Hilton additionally reported that Jay presented Kristin with a 5.2 carat diamond. The celebrity blogger further claimed that the 27-year-old hunk had been planning to ask the former "Laguna Beach" star's hand in marriage for a while.
Kristin and Jay have been dating since fall of 2010. When celebrating her 24th birthday back in January, she gushed, "I'm in love." To People mag, she elaborated, "Things are really good. I'm just enjoying my personal life and taking a little time away from the public eye, which is why Chicago is great for me. ... I'm in love and it's been great."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences