Elisabeth Harnois Promoted as 'CSI' Regular
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has added an actress to its regular cast line-up. Elisabeth Harnois, who originally only signed on to guest star in the May 5 episode, was expected to return for more episodes and has now been promoted as a regular on the CBS drama series.
Harnois was initially scheduled to appear in one episode as the estranged daughter of Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann). She works for the Los Angeles Police Department and helps the Las Vegas crew hunt down serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin).
Harnois has previously appeared on another CBS show, "Miami Medical", and guest starred on "One Tree Hill". She recently joined the voice cast of animated film "Mars Needs Moms!" and will next be seen starring in "Riddle" opposite Val Kilmer.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger