Elisabeth Harnois Promoted as 'CSI' Regular
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has added an actress to its regular cast line-up. Elisabeth Harnois, who originally only signed on to guest star in the May 5 episode, was expected to return for more episodes and has now been promoted as a regular on the CBS drama series.
Harnois was initially scheduled to appear in one episode as the estranged daughter of Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann). She works for the Los Angeles Police Department and helps the Las Vegas crew hunt down serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin).
Harnois has previously appeared on another CBS show, "Miami Medical", and guest starred on "One Tree Hill". She recently joined the voice cast of animated film "Mars Needs Moms!" and will next be seen starring in "Riddle" opposite Val Kilmer.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date