Elisabeth Harnois Promoted as 'CSI' Regular
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has added an actress to its regular cast line-up. Elisabeth Harnois, who originally only signed on to guest star in the May 5 episode, was expected to return for more episodes and has now been promoted as a regular on the CBS drama series.
Harnois was initially scheduled to appear in one episode as the estranged daughter of Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann). She works for the Los Angeles Police Department and helps the Las Vegas crew hunt down serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin).
Harnois has previously appeared on another CBS show, "Miami Medical", and guest starred on "One Tree Hill". She recently joined the voice cast of animated film "Mars Needs Moms!" and will next be seen starring in "Riddle" opposite Val Kilmer.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media