Elisabeth Harnois Promoted as 'CSI' Regular
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has added an actress to its regular cast line-up. Elisabeth Harnois, who originally only signed on to guest star in the May 5 episode, was expected to return for more episodes and has now been promoted as a regular on the CBS drama series.
Harnois was initially scheduled to appear in one episode as the estranged daughter of Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann). She works for the Los Angeles Police Department and helps the Las Vegas crew hunt down serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin).
Harnois has previously appeared on another CBS show, "Miami Medical", and guest starred on "One Tree Hill". She recently joined the voice cast of animated film "Mars Needs Moms!" and will next be seen starring in "Riddle" opposite Val Kilmer.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'