Elisabeth Harnois Promoted as 'CSI' Regular
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" has added an actress to its regular cast line-up. Elisabeth Harnois, who originally only signed on to guest star in the May 5 episode, was expected to return for more episodes and has now been promoted as a regular on the CBS drama series.
Harnois was initially scheduled to appear in one episode as the estranged daughter of Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann). She works for the Los Angeles Police Department and helps the Las Vegas crew hunt down serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin).
Harnois has previously appeared on another CBS show, "Miami Medical", and guest starred on "One Tree Hill". She recently joined the voice cast of animated film "Mars Needs Moms!" and will next be seen starring in "Riddle" opposite Val Kilmer.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps