Pia Toscano Has Met Mark Ballas' Mom on Easter Sunday Dinner
While keeping mum on the status of their relationship, Pia Toscano and Mark Ballas seem to be heading to a serious direction. On Easter Sunday, April 24, the rumored couple once again went out on a dinner date where the eliminated "American Idol" contestant met Shirley, the mother of the "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer.
Both Pia and Mark were snapped joined by his mother as they stepped out from the restaurant in Beverly Hills, California. All three looked relaxed and smiled widely despite the presence of paparazzi. Also spotted accompanying the three of them were Mark's fellow "DWTS" pro dancers, Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Tony Dovolani.
Pia and Mark first sparked romance rumor when they were seen going out together to Gulfstream restaurant earlier this month following her exit from "Idol". Though she downplayed their date night, Pia did admit to People magazine that the 24-year-old dancer is sweet and extremely supportive. Mark, meanwhile, played it coy by saying, "I'm having a great time. I have no complaints right now."
22-year-old Pia will perform on "DWTS" on Tuesday night, April 26 with 24-year-old Mark dancing to her music. Recently, a video of the two having fun backstage with Mark's dancing partner Chelsea Kane (a.k.a. Chelsea Staub) and fellow competitors Lil' Romeo and Chelsea Hightower has come out. It presents the five of them covering Rebecca Black's hit "Friday".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked