Pia Toscano Has Met Mark Ballas' Mom on Easter Sunday Dinner
While keeping mum on the status of their relationship, Pia Toscano and Mark Ballas seem to be heading to a serious direction. On Easter Sunday, April 24, the rumored couple once again went out on a dinner date where the eliminated "American Idol" contestant met Shirley, the mother of the "Dancing with the Stars" pro dancer.
Both Pia and Mark were snapped joined by his mother as they stepped out from the restaurant in Beverly Hills, California. All three looked relaxed and smiled widely despite the presence of paparazzi. Also spotted accompanying the three of them were Mark's fellow "DWTS" pro dancers, Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Tony Dovolani.
Pia and Mark first sparked romance rumor when they were seen going out together to Gulfstream restaurant earlier this month following her exit from "Idol". Though she downplayed their date night, Pia did admit to People magazine that the 24-year-old dancer is sweet and extremely supportive. Mark, meanwhile, played it coy by saying, "I'm having a great time. I have no complaints right now."
22-year-old Pia will perform on "DWTS" on Tuesday night, April 26 with 24-year-old Mark dancing to her music. Recently, a video of the two having fun backstage with Mark's dancing partner Chelsea Kane (a.k.a. Chelsea Staub) and fellow competitors Lil' Romeo and Chelsea Hightower has come out. It presents the five of them covering Rebecca Black's hit "Friday".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby