New Teaser of 'Monster Ball' Documentary: Lady GaGa Pays Tribute to Her Roots
In anticipation of Lady GaGa's "Monster Ball" documentary on HBO, one more teaser has been released to preview what to expect from the special. This most recent one takes fans inside the car which seems to take GaGa to the Madison Square Garden for the documentary filming. She talks about her root as a New Yorker among other things.
It also gives a glimpse from her live shows. As the concert footage was played, she can be heard in the background, saying her prayers "Dear Lord, thank you so much for bringing us here today. We feel so humbled every day that we get to experience what we experience on this stage."
"Any doubt, any fear, any lack of confidence that we have must now wash away. We must be brave. Please teach us in your way to have courage, to know our own greatness and to inspire everyone in that room tonight, to be brave for themselves and to follow their dreams."
She later said, "They used to always tell me, you will never be a star because you're too ethnic, you're too Italian, you're too out there. It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from or how much money you've got in your pocket. You have your own destiny and your own life ahead of you."
"Monster Ball" documentary is going to air May 7, two weeks before GaGa's new album "Born This Way" hits the stores. In a teaser released prior to this "backseat prayer" clip, she is seen bursting into tears in the dressing room. "I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school," she said while weeping.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?