'Safe House' Adds Vera Farmiga and Joel Kinnaman in Key Roles
Coming at the same time are the casting news of Vera Farmiga and Joel Kinnaman for "Safe House", a thriller directed by Daniel Espinosa. The film has previously nabbed Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington in the lead roles and is assigning Farmiga to be Reynolds' character's CIA supervisor and Kinnaman as the safe house operator.
For Farmiga, this is the second time she plays supervisor to the lead man. She was an Air Force officer giving instructions to Jake Gyllenhaal's character in "Source Code". Meanwhile, for Kinamman this is the second time he's working with Espinosa. They teamed up in the Swedish actor's breakout film "Easy Money" which was released last year.
Production of "Safe House" has been kicked off in South Africa, using the script by Us Weekly editor David Guggenheim. Brendan Gleeson, Sam Shepard, Robert Patrick, Tim McGraw and Liam Cunningham also star in it.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms