'Safe House' Adds Vera Farmiga and Joel Kinnaman in Key Roles
Coming at the same time are the casting news of Vera Farmiga and Joel Kinnaman for "Safe House", a thriller directed by Daniel Espinosa. The film has previously nabbed Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington in the lead roles and is assigning Farmiga to be Reynolds' character's CIA supervisor and Kinnaman as the safe house operator.
For Farmiga, this is the second time she plays supervisor to the lead man. She was an Air Force officer giving instructions to Jake Gyllenhaal's character in "Source Code". Meanwhile, for Kinamman this is the second time he's working with Espinosa. They teamed up in the Swedish actor's breakout film "Easy Money" which was released last year.
Production of "Safe House" has been kicked off in South Africa, using the script by Us Weekly editor David Guggenheim. Brendan Gleeson, Sam Shepard, Robert Patrick, Tim McGraw and Liam Cunningham also star in it.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs