'Safe House' Adds Vera Farmiga and Joel Kinnaman in Key Roles
Coming at the same time are the casting news of Vera Farmiga and Joel Kinnaman for "Safe House", a thriller directed by Daniel Espinosa. The film has previously nabbed Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington in the lead roles and is assigning Farmiga to be Reynolds' character's CIA supervisor and Kinnaman as the safe house operator.
For Farmiga, this is the second time she plays supervisor to the lead man. She was an Air Force officer giving instructions to Jake Gyllenhaal's character in "Source Code". Meanwhile, for Kinamman this is the second time he's working with Espinosa. They teamed up in the Swedish actor's breakout film "Easy Money" which was released last year.
Production of "Safe House" has been kicked off in South Africa, using the script by Us Weekly editor David Guggenheim. Brendan Gleeson, Sam Shepard, Robert Patrick, Tim McGraw and Liam Cunningham also star in it.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay