'Safe House' Adds Vera Farmiga and Joel Kinnaman in Key Roles
Coming at the same time are the casting news of Vera Farmiga and Joel Kinnaman for "Safe House", a thriller directed by Daniel Espinosa. The film has previously nabbed Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington in the lead roles and is assigning Farmiga to be Reynolds' character's CIA supervisor and Kinnaman as the safe house operator.
For Farmiga, this is the second time she plays supervisor to the lead man. She was an Air Force officer giving instructions to Jake Gyllenhaal's character in "Source Code". Meanwhile, for Kinamman this is the second time he's working with Espinosa. They teamed up in the Swedish actor's breakout film "Easy Money" which was released last year.
Production of "Safe House" has been kicked off in South Africa, using the script by Us Weekly editor David Guggenheim. Brendan Gleeson, Sam Shepard, Robert Patrick, Tim McGraw and Liam Cunningham also star in it.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard